012

"wish me luck sakusa." you said before heading off to got ready.

"no, wish me luck. im your cousin!" komori said, running off to catch up to you. sakusa just nodded for both of your requests, afraid about how this is going to end.

komori wiped his hands on his shirt to get rid of the sweat, and you were staring intensely at the bar.

if you're still unaware of what the game is, it's quite obvious from the name. you'll have to hold a bar -  like a monkey on trees, and stay there for a minute.

if it's a 1v1 situation, then the person who stays on the bar longer wins.

"your time starts now!" the booth owner shouted, clicking the button of their stopwatch. you and komori both held the bar tight, trying your best to not let go.

your breathing got a little faster, and your hands started to sweat. plus, you can see it's getting red.

"it's been at least 30 seconds, just let go already!" komori said.

"actually, it's only been 15 seconds." the booth owner corrected.

"what!? your timer's rigged!" he grunted.

when it actually did reach the 30 second point, komori let go, you won. komori's face was full of envy as he watched you redeem the weasel plush.

"congrats i guess." komori crossed his arms.

"i told you to not be a bitch when you lose." you said in a matter-of-fact tone. you then thanked sakusa for keeping hold of your things.

"im not being a bitch." he denied, his voice orotund.

while komori was sulking and walking ahead of you and sakusa, you were just eyeing the plush in your arms.

you honestly didn't think this through, you didn't want it. you were loyal to that one plush you have at home.

giving it to komori would just make it your loss, seeing him sulk was funny and cute at the same time.

"here, take it." you said, giving the plush to sakusa.

"uh, why?" he asked in an uncertain tone, still taking the stuffed animal anyway.

"it'll just go to waste if it comes home with me, you should keep it."

"why not give it to komori, he wanted it didn't he?"

"im not sure if he actually wanted it but i dont wanna seem sympathetic, so take it. make sure he doesn't see it too." you said.

"that's vile." he replied. "thanks though."

"no worries, the plush reminds me of you anyway."

"what, because our team represents weasels?" he spoke in a honeyed voice.

"probably, yea." you chuckled.

komori's walking a little bit too fast, you could lose sight of him anytime soon. especially with all these people around.

you quickened your pace to catch up to him. dont wanna show up at the lost and found.

sakusa was still staring at the plush. he made sure you and komori weren't looking, before he proceeded to tenderly bring the plush into a hug.

'it smells like her perfume.'