004

school's been good, nothing much, nothing less. it was stable, for now. seeing it's still the beginning of the semester.

sakusa was a perfect study buddy. he explains things better than any of your teachers does. easier to understand at that.

it's been at least three months of you being here, as in living in tokyo. the weather's been the same too. probably the season.

sakusa's glued to you, or were you just glued to him? either way, you two were practically inseparable during school hours.

you sometimes have lunch with sakusa's cousin, komori, as well.

he was cool. but that was about it, your friendship circle concludes the three of you, and the three of you only.

it was probably not going to add up anytime soon, it's nice as it is.

you've also been cooking your own lunches. one problem is you never know the measurements for the meal.

the recipes you follow are mostly family sized, and you have your own troubles figuring that out.

sometimes you overcook, so you give the rest to sakusa. he thinks your cooking is nice, it was enjoyable.

club activities were also a thing, for extra co-curricullur points. in case your grades needs some lifting and contribution marks.

it took you a while to choose a club. sakusa insisted you on becoming a manager for his club, but you still thought it through beforehand.

you ended up being the manager anyway. the club administrator informed you that sakusa kept coming in during lunch and after school.

he wanted to know if you've chosen a club yet. it was cute, but you dont really understand why he wanted you to be the manager so bad. again, you didn't bother to ask.

now and then, you'll regret joining the club. since it's a top notch school and all, pretty serious stuff. you were sure you weren't responsible enough for that responsibility.

sakusa would be there though, and komori. so it won't be too much of a burden, you supposed.