011

lights here, balloons there, confetti, and colourful streamers everywhere you look. probably a mistake you went on a weekend, the fair was double the average visitors on weekdays.

"alright, where we going first?" komori asked, holding the map, and was hoping for an answer.

you were too busy gawking at everything. the stalls, the food, the games. sakusa, on the other hand, was staring at you.

komori sighed, and turned his gaze back to the map. not his fault sakusa's getting a potential love life before he does.

'i dont understand anything on this map, so im just gonna stare at it 'til they say something' komori exhaled, hoping the other two remembered that they went as a three.

"oh, let me see the map." you said.

'oh thank god.' komori gave you the map, and glared at his cousin with an offended look. how dare he not prioritize his own cousin?

sakusa was confused, he felt intimidated. so he moved next to you and checked the map as well, trying his best to avoid komori's gaze.

"are you guys hungry?" you asked, analyzing the rows of food stalls. the smell was heaven sent, the food was definitely good.

"we ate at home." sakusa replied, komori nodded.

"thirsty? there's a lot of drink booths." you asked again.

"not really." sakusa answered, komori nodded.

"so we're crossing out food... haunted house?"

"no." sakusa denied, komori vigorously shook his head.

"you guys are exaggerating, it's gonna be fun." you smiled, set on the first activity. you folded the map and slipped it in your pocket.

they didn't have a choice anyway, you dragged them in no matter how many times komori tried to convince you to do something else. he gave in at the end, and so did sakusa.

sort of. he's doing this for the sake of you, you seemed excited about it.

you volunteered to be last in line, so you could secretly record them and use the footage for blackmail. subtle blackmails, of course. nothing serious.

you had to run a bit faster at the exit since the other two sprinted as soon as they saw the exit sign. you were a bit bitter about them leaving you be, but it was fine.

the haunted house wasn't that bad, honestly. a few jump scares here and there is all.

"see, that was fun!" you said, still trying to catch a breath from all the running.

"i dont think our perspectives of fun are the same, hirami." sakusa said in between breaths, komori nodded.

"consider it as an energy booster for the rest of the evening." you stopped the recording and placed your phone at an angle so everyone was in the camera view.

"say cheese!" you took a picture, and komori managed to put up a peace sign. that was so gonna be your new phone wallpaper.

"where to next?" komori asked after taking a sip from the bottle of water sakusa brought for him. sakusa brought one for you as well, it comes in handy at times like these.

"mini games?" you asked, waiting for a response. you don't want to enjoy the activities alone, you wanted to make sure they feel included and are included.

there were tons of game booths, you didn't even know where to start. the prizes scale up from plushies, to books, to paintings.

"wanna have a 1v1 on the monkey bar game?" komori challenged, looking at you with that stupid smirk on his face.

"you're setting yourself up komori." you rolled your eyes, knowing well he wasn't going to last 20 seconds.

"im not! the winner gets that weasel plushie." he pointed at the stuffed weasel plush on the booth's prize rack.

"fine, don't be a bitch when you lose." you said, asking sakusa to hold your stuff for a bit, in which he easily obliged.

komori told sakusa to get hold of his phone, in which he declined. komori was offended, he was hurt, he felt betrayed. please send your love and hugs to this sad young man.

he would appreciate it a lot.