Chapter 4 The Real Dimension

"What the heck took you guys so long!" Hayner yelled at Sora. "Yeah, honestly?" Roxas asked. "We um... did something," Sora said.

"What? Sex?!" Hayner yelled out. Sora rolled his eyes. "Hayner shut up-," Sora said.

"You guys sure did take your sweet time anyways," Roxas said as he had Sora and Mark buckle in their seats. He then lifted the ship into the air. "I just... shared a poapu fruit with Mark," Sora said.

Hayner looked at him. "Oh.. well, I didn't know that,"

"This is so unlike you Sora..." Roxas said.

"Hey! You're acting like I never had crushes before... I had a crush on Kairi and Riku before! Even you once-" Sora said. "I know, but you didn't go all out with the poapu fruit or anything," Roxas said. "Well, that's because I think... Mark connects with me-" Sora said. Roxas chuckled. "I'm sure it's that,"

"Hey, Mark?" Xion asked. "What is your friend like?"

"Well, he's a little nerdy, he's kind, friendly, and cute. Can't forget that he's cute. Not Sora level cute, but cute,"

Sora blushed a lot at that. Hayner chuckled softly. "Really?"

Xion giggled. "You said he's nerdy? I guess he's like Ienzo who loves nerdy stuff,"

"Yeah. I mean, I don't know who the heck Ienzo is, but I'll take your word for it," Mark said. Everyone laughed.

****

They had reached back to Twilight Town. Roxas landed the ship nearby the Video Game Hallway.

All of them got out of the Gummi Ship.

"Wow, that never used to be there," Xion said. "Yeah, it popped out of nowhere when Mark came here," Sora said. "There is this big rim at the back of it. It's a portal that leads to Mark's world,"

All five of them, walked down the hallway, heading to the portal rim that was already lit.

"Uh, who's gonna go first?" Hayner asked. Mark could see he looked a little nervous. "Hayner don't worry, there's nothing wrong with it"

"Are you sure? It won't be like Roxas' dark portal?"

"You'll never shut up about that will you?" Roxas asked annoyed.

Mark chuckled. "Come on, it'll be alright!"

Sora grabbed onto Mark's hand. "Let's jump in together Mark," Sora said. Mark nodded.

Roxas stuck out his left hand to hold Hayner's hand, and his right hand to hold Xion's hand. "All three of us," Roxas said. Xion nodded with a smile. Hayner gulped. "O-Ok,"

Sora and Mark already had jumped through. Hayner, Roxas, and Xion all jumped in after.

***

There was a flash of light, and all five of them, came out from, the other side of the portal. They had entered into Mark's word. The real Dimension.

They were in Mark's living room.

"Guys we made it! We are here!" Mark then looked to his couch and saw his 3-year-old brother sucking his thumb, and a really, really, shocked Josh.

"Oh! Um, I probably should have told you what was happening before I um, well, left..." Mark said as the portal behind them closed.

Hayner looked over at Josh. "Um hey, dude! Uh... Yeah, I'm pretty sure he really didn't tell you what he was doing-"

Josh still had a shocked expression, then he fell off the couch and onto the floor. "Oh no..." Mark said. "Welp, ya killed him," Hayner said. "Me?" Mark said.