Chapter 14 More Adventure To Come

"Hey Josh!"

"Hm.. oh hey Mark! Here, sit next to me"

Josh moved over a little, and Mark sat next to his friend, and put his tray on the table. Mark noticed that Tyler wasn't there. "Hey, where's Ty?"

"I don't know. He said he had to go do something. I don't know what he meant by that." Josh said. "Ah. He probably had to use the bathroom or something."

"Or he got in trouble and didn't want to say anything" Josh said. Mark chuckled. "Tyler never gets in trouble." Mark chuckled. "I know. He probably just had to do something else."

"Now, this gives us time to talk about our adventure yesterday." Josh said with a smile. Mark chuckled. "Well, did you enjoy yourself?" He asked. "Did I enjoyed myself? Dude, I had a freaking blast!" Josh exclaimed. Mark laughed. "You can come over whenever you want." Mark said. "You gotta keep in touch with Xion," He then added, showing a small smirk. Josh blushed and giggled.

"Josh hey!"

Mark looked up, and saw a guy, who he recognized. It wasn't someone he knows, but rather someone who he sees every day when he walks to class.

"Hey bro! How you're doing?" Josh said to him. Mark saw that they both knew each other. Probably really well. "Hey, this is Mark, one of my other friends" Josh said.

The guy looked over at Mark. "Hey! My names Matt" He said with a smile. Mark smiled at him.

"You're friends with everyone aren't you?" Mark asked chuckling. "Only the cool people" He said with a smile at both Mark and Matt. Mark chuckled. "Well, I'm glad I made it on your cool list"

As Mark was eating, he decided to ask Josh something.

"Hey Josh?"

Josh looked over at Mark. "Woah, that tone changed. What's up?"

"Hm? O-oh nothing...I was just wondering, have you ever heard of a Jake?"

"Jake? You mean a student or?"

"Yeah, I guess a student, or well, anyone who lives in our town"

Josh looked like he was thinking. "Well, now that I'm thinking about it, there is a Jake who goes to my brother's school. His name is Jake Warden. He's the popular kid there, and not many people can really be friends with him."

"Huh? Why is that?" Mark asked. "Uhh, because he's popular?" Josh said.

"But you're popular, and your friends with a lot of people." Mark said. Josh shrugged. "I'm not really so sure about his deal that much, since you know, I don't go to his school."

"But you said your brother does right?"

Josh nodded. "Yes. He does. But... why do you want to know about Jake so much? I mean, you don't even know him at all, you just asked about literally anyone who's named Jake..."

Mark didn't want to mention anything about Dark-Blade to Josh. "I..I am just curious that's all." Mark said.

"Well, you're welcomed to come over to my house, and chat with Alex if you want. Him and his friends, Shay, Lionel and Barry probably know a thing or to about Jake you wanna know about so badly." Josh said as he took a bite of his food. "Thank you Josh, I really appreciate it."

******

The day has ended, and Mark was heading home. "Alright...so I'll probably go to Josh's house some other time" He said to himself. He just really wanted to go visit Sora. Sora was all that was on his head at that moment.

He finally reached his home, and opened the door to his home. "David I'm home" He called out. But David didn't answer. "He's probably working late."

He turned his attention to the PlayStation. "I'm coming over soon, Sora"

He walked to his bedroom, set his stuff on the ground, his bag, and his jacket. Then he went over to the bathroom and washed his hands, and came back out to the living room.

He headed to the PlayStation, and turned it on.

The game console started. Getting past the main menu, and to the game, Mark pressed travel to game.

****

Mark got ejected out of the portal, and landed on his face. "Ow..." He said. He picked himself up. "I gotta get used to his portal"

He was about to walk forward, but he saw something that made him stop.

All of the doors on either side of the video game hallway, where open. "What the?"

Mark walked over to one, and peeked into it, and saw that it was some kind of passage, that had wooden planks, that had an hand drawn artistic look to it. "W-wha? What is this?"

Mark wanted to go in, but he didn't when he saw the little digital sign. It was lit up, and said "Bendy And The Ink Machine"

"One of my other games-" Mark said looking at the sign.

"Why are all these doors open?"

Mark thought that he should just go find everyone else, but something happened next that made him change his mind.

Sora, Roxas and Hayner came running out of one of the doors.

"Quick! Close it Sora!" Roxas yelled. Sora ran up to the door, quickly grabbing it, and slamming it closed. All three of them, where panting heavily.

Mark walked up to them, and saw the game they ran out of, was "Five Nights At Freddy's"

"Guys?"

"Mark?! Oh it's so good to see you!" Sora said as he quickly hugged his boyfriend. Mark smiled and hugged back. "Guy's, why what are you doing? And why are all the doors open?" Mark asked.

"What?! All the doors are opened?!" Hayner yelled looking around. "That dark figure did this I'll bet!" Roxas said.

Mark looked at them, confused.

"The Dark Figure?" Mark said.

"Dark-Blade" Mark said to himself.

"This must be the past version of himself"

"Guy's, I need you to tell me what's happening?"

Hayner, Roxas and Sora looked at Mark. "There is something here, corrupting the game worlds!"