Chapter 12 Time For a Little More

Authors note: Might contain some smut

"Sora... I think we should have told David you're staying with me-"

  "Oh come on, he wouldn't notice." Sora said. Sora was lying down on the bed next to Mark. The bed was a full size, so there was barely any room for two people, so Sora and Mark was very close to each other. Mark felt his heart racing, when he looked at Sora in his eyes. "J-just make sure you wake up early to leave tomorrow. I- I have school."

Sora nodded. "Of course." Sora kissed his boyfriend on his cheek. Mark blushed and kissed back. Sora put his hands on the bottom of his shirt, and lifted it up. Mark saw, and he blushed more.

"You're such a dork" Sora said giggling. Mark playfully pouted, and poked Sora in his navel. "No I'm not"

Sora giggled. "Yes you are~" He said as he hugged onto Mark. Mark just grunted and hugged back. Sora snorted. "What the heck was that sound you made?" He broke from the hug, and looked at Mark smiling.

"I-I.. I actually don't know."

Sora softly laughed. "You're so funny" He said he kissed Mark on his cheek.

Sora put his hands on Mark's neck, softly caressing it. Mark's heart started to race even faster. "S-Sora..." He said. Sora looked at Mark and smirked. "What~? This turning you on~"

Mark blushed. "N-No..."

Sora giggled. "Sure~"

"But I'm sure this will~"

Sora pushed out his belly a little, and that made Mark cover his face shyly. "Wait...that actually turned you on?" Sora said laughing at his boyfriend. "Don't tease me!" Mark snapped. "Geez, ok Mr. Temper" Sora giggled. Mark rolled his eyes and playfully tickled Sora on his belly and he giggled.

"Hey Mark?"

Mark looked up at Sora. "Hm? Yeah, what?"

"You... want to do something... a little more?"

Mark tilted his head. "A little more? What do you mean?"

Sora shrugged. "You know-"

Mark could see Sora's face was a little red. He was blushing madly.

Mark couldn't understand what Sora meant, but then he soon realized. And when he did, his heart began to flutter more. "Y-you... mean.. uh..."

Sora nodded. "Sex?" He said.

Mark blushed. He never done that with anyone before. Him and Sora where in the bed together, but he was very nervous. "I-I... um...."

Sora blushed. "I-if you don't want to.. we don't have to..."

But Mark kind of did want too.

Mark shook his head. "No... let's do it." He said. Sora blushed and looked at Mark. "You mean it?"

Mark nodded.

***

Mark and Sora where lying down on the bed, panting hard. "Well... that... was something..." Sora said. Mark looked over at Sora. "Yeah..."

"Why did you suck it so hard..." Sora said with a slight laugh. "I... didn't know what I was doing."

Sora chuckled, and put his arms around Mark, and hugged him close. "I love you so much."

Mark hugged him back, and give him a kiss on his forehead. "And I love you. A lot."

They both fell asleep.

                                                                 ****

Mark found himself walking down a street. He was near by a park. He was alone. Or, at least he thought he was.

He saw a boy, who was sitting by himself, on a bench.

Mark walked over to him, and the boy saw him.

"Hello?" Mark said. The boy looked up at Mark and smiled softly. "Hello!" He said smiling. Mark sat next to him. "What's your name?" Mark asked.

The boy said his name is Jake.

"Jake? That's a nice name" Mark said. "Why are you sitting hear alone?"

"I'm waiting for someone" Jake said.

"Who?"

Jake didn't answer. It's like he didn't want to say.

So Mark didn't push it.

Mark could see someone getting closer to Jake. "Hey is that them?" Mark asked.

But in the next second, this person grabbed Jake and held him in front of them.

"Woah! What are you doing?!" Mark asked.

Mark couldn't make out the person's face to well, but he knows it was a guy with blond shaggy hair.

"You think I'm gonna let you get away with all of this you freak!?" The guy yelled.

Mark was very confused. He had no idea what was happening. "I don't know who you are!"

Mark then saw the guy, trying to choke Jake. Although Mark didn't know these people, he couldn't let this person hurt Jake at all.

"Leave him alone!"

Mark looked down, and saw his hands glowing. "What the?!"

They where glowing a redish, blackish color, and whatever it was, was making Mark feel very powerful.

Mark couldn't help what he was doing, and his arms aimed in front of him, directly at the guy strangling Jake.

The guy saw what Mark was doing, and put Jake in front of him.

A Black-Red beam shot out of Mark's hands, and instead of it hitting into the guy, they hit right into Jake.

***

"AHH!" Mark jumped up, panting. "W-who... what.. what in the-"

"Mark you ok?"

Mark looked down, and saw Sora lying down on the bed, and he was looking at him concerned. "I- I'm ok Sora." Mark said. Sora shook his head. "Mark you can tell me." He said sternly. "Was it that Dark Figure?"

Mark shook his head. "Some... dude called Jake..." Mark said. "Jake? Do you know a Jake?" Sora asked. Mark shook his head. "No, I don't." He said. Sora sat  up, and hugged onto Mark. "You wanna talk about it?"

Mark nodded. He told him what he saw, how he was in the park, and how he saw "Jake" sitting on a park bench, and how some mystery guy came in and started to strangle him, and the last part, what Mark couldn't even really describe how he felt.

"Mark... that.... kind of sounds like a vision and not a dream" Sora said. "But a vision of what?" Mark asked. Sora shrugged. "Maybe someone is trying to show you something" Sora said.