Chapter 5 Kingdom Hearts II

"Wow..." Sora said amazed. "Is this like, the main theme for the game?" He asked. "Yep, it is!" Mark said smiling. "Well, at least I think it is..." Mark said, kind of doubtful, since he doesn't even know the name of the music.

Josh overheard him and chuckled. "It's called Dearly Beloved, Mark," He said.

"Dearly Beloved? That's a beautiful name," Xion said. Sora agreed.

"Huh, I thought it probably was just called the name of the game," Mark said. Josh looked at him confused. "Why would you think that?"

Mark shrugged. "I don't know, you know how the Minecraft main theme is just called Minecraft?"

Josh just stared at him and shook his head. "What?!" Mark said with a sigh at him. Josh only chuckled. "Nothing..."

Mark rolled his eyes, and went to select "load game"

"Last time the game froze when I was playing it," Mark said. "It froze? Why?" Hayner asked. Mark shrugged. "Don't know, but that's when the portal decided to show up..."

"Are you saying the game freezing, has something to do with you entering our world?" Roxas asked. Mark only just shrugged. "It might be, but I honestly do not know,"

As the game started, Mark was directly at the part before the big boss battle he had trouble with.

"Oh my gosh! It's Radiant Garden!" Sora exclaimed. Mark looked extremely confused. "Radiant Garden? I- I thought it was called Hollow Bastion?" He asked.

"It was called that before it was restored," Roxas said. Josh nodded. Mark was still confused. Sora chuckled. "You'll reach that part in due time, I suppose," He said.

Mark handed Sora the controller. "You wanna try?" He asked. Sora had the biggest smile on his face. "Woah! Sure!"

He took the PlayStation controller, then looked at the screen. "Wait a minute, is that me with Donald and Goofy?!"

Hayner facepalmed. "You just know realized that?"

"Hey, I just didn't notice!" Sora snapped. "Dude, they're literally right there at the front of the screen," Hayner chuckled.

Sora pushed the along stick up, and the Sora in the screen moved forward.

"Why the heck am I so slow-" Sora asked. They could hear Josh chuckling to himself. "No, honestly, why am I? I don't walk slow like that-"

"That's just how they made the game I guess-" Mark said. Josh nodded.

Sora walked forward until a cutscene happened-

Sora, Donald, and Goofy run toward the screen, as the camera angle turns in front of them, facing in the direction they are looking at. There is a dark aura, glowing at a certain spot, as someone stepped out of it, in a black coat.

"What the!? It's Demyx!?" Sora and Roxas both said at the same time. Mark reached over to Sora and pressed the "pause " button on the controller. "Demyx? That's actually his name?" Mark asked. Roxas nodded. "He's number nine in organization thirteen," He said. "I remember this fight-" Sora said as he pressed the pause button, continuing the game.

"Hey, you guys are looking lively!" Demyx said to Sora Donald and Goofy. "Scram!" Donald yelled. "Didn't we catch you messing around in the underworld?" Sora asked. "How'd a wimp like you get into Organization XIII?"

"Oh, you sure roasted him," Roxas said with a small laugh. Sora started to laugh at it too. "I don't even remember saying that to him-"

Demyx jumped back, making strange noises. "I bet you can't even fight!" Sora said, acting all that. "Yeah, but we can!" Donald said. "You shouldn't judge anyone by appearance!" Demyx snapped.