1. Darkest Crime

Author's note :
Thanks to gongjunimmie for giving the copyrights to me for publishing this story with my own imagination and some changes. And this story is about a minor who is doing crimes and how his life is going to change him drastically. First chapter itself having a mature contented because of the readers understanding and please bear with me.

*Mature Warning *
???? POV :
Time : 6:45 pm.
     I finished my dance class for my school dance competition and getting ready to go to the orphanage because I was an orphan and I'm living there. I had a fight with my roommate because of I slapped her boyfriend but it was him who harassed me. But she didn't believed me and we fought with each other.

        I'm on my way to go home, I saw some strangers following me but I didn't care because I saw a cops car roaming in the street and in the mean time I escaped from them. But I was wrong because a strange boy who holded me and he was stinky.

        I think his age is just like mine or a year old than me. But he was too strong for his age and he is taller than me. He pulls me to a strange place which covered with full of bushes and he attacks me and I'm getting weaker.

       He had a pair of doe eyes, one ear piercing and he looks like a douche bag. I hate this and he attacks my head and I get unconscious because of it. I felt that he is removing my dress and I felt having pain in my stomach and lower area but I can't able to shout.

       Because he closed my mouth by his cloth but what type I didn't know and he murmurs about " U ****** traitor". I'm crying crazily and asking for help but he roped me. After that totally I get unconscious.

In the morning :
Time :5:00 am

         I opened my eyes and I'm remembering something that I was naked and vulnerable with tied ropes and a cloth shutting my mouth and I remembered yesterday incident and it makes me feel disgusting and depressed.

         I saw an ID card and hold in my hand I read his name is Jeon Jungkook and I saw his photo and I felt anger is taking over me but I realized something that blood was oozing from my head and again I get unconscious.