6. A Healthy Boy Child

Author's POV:

      Jungkook went to the police station with Heiran for the enquiry and he sat on a chair. Waited for the hours and he went inside to the enquiry room and shocked because what he saw was a girl who he has forgotten few days.

Jungkook's POV:

       I saw a girl who was sat on a chair and she stared at me awfully. Then I remembered her, she was the girl few days ago. I harassed her. The police officer who was in the higher position told about is he the guy???

Chief: Well is he is the guy???

Seomin: Yes sir.

Chief: Well collect his DNA samples and called his parents.

Heiran: Okay sir.

        Well this was happening infront of me. I was accused but I accept this because I know I was wrong but I don't know if I'm going to prison. But if it is I'm screwed. And suddenly that police chief calls me.

Chief: Hey kid, What you have done with her on 12 Feb 2012???

Jungkook: I drank some alcohol......
He tells everything.

Chief: Ah... You are ripening at this teen age!!!! I never expected that I would handle this type of case. Oh God!!!!

      Infront me they had taken DNA samples and tested. Few days has gone my father took me to my aunt's house in Busan and they house arrested me for months. I don't know what is going on outside but I will ask my elder cousin about what is happening to father and etc.,

Few Months later.....

      My aunt called me and told to pack my bags and my father is calling me. I was happy because I'm going to out of the cage after a long time. But I don't know what was stored in my future.

Author's POV:
In Seoul.....

       Mr. Jeon was waiting infront of operation theatre with his daughter Sohyun. Seven hours gone and they are praying to the God for well being of two lives inside the operation theatre. A doctor who came outside of the OT removed his mask and he told about the patient's health.

Doctor:  Is Mr. Jeon here???

Mr. Jeon: Doctor is they're fine???

Doctor: Sorry sir. We are able to save only child and she couldn't make it.
And it's healthy boy child.

      The doctor went away to drop this sad news to them. Both father and daughter was crying over the death of Seomin, mother of Jungkook's child and their beloved friend.

       Jungkook came straight to the hospital and he didn't know what is going on here. Moreover he see that his family is mourning for someone's death. Then he saw a baby was wrapped under the towel and he realised something is odd.

Sohyun: Yah Jungkook come and hold him!!!

Jungkook: Who is he ??? Why I want to hold him???

Mr. Jeon: He is your son.

Jungkook: What.....

Mr. Jeon: Yeah he is your son and he is your responsibility!!!!! Because of your damn attitude you got him!!!!

      Jungkook was stunned and his surroundings getting stopped infront of him.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.