10. Chanyeol's murder and Meet Kim Namjoon

*Mature Warning*
Author's POV:

Meanwhile somewhere.....

In the evening, Park Chanyeol who was roaming in the market to buy some meat and groceries because of his mother ordered him. When he was coming to the street alone, he was attacked and knocked out on the street.

Few hours later, he woke up and seeing his surroundings that he was kidnapped and tied up with rope at Kkumkuneum high school. Before he realises he was again beaten up by his rival gang DM leader Ha Jae kyun.

DM leader: You damn.... Are you a big deal for me knock you out!!! You ******* where is the Knightmare????

Chanyeol: He was dead.

DM leader: Don't tell lie!!!! Where is he???

Chanyeol: If you kill me also I will say same thing that he was dead.

DM leader: Okay I have no choice but to kill you instead of him. Happy journey to the hell!!!

He takes a rope and tied to Chanyeol's neck tied him to suffocating to breathe and later he was died and take his corpse and hanged his body to the street light.

Next day morning......

Chanyeol's murder case became big issue in the surroundings of Kkumkuneum high school. Sehun and others are enquired by the police but Jungkook didn't know anything about this forever. But the truth is he was killed instead of Knightmare.

His step father was arrested for suspecting to the murder actually he wasn't the one but he was shamelessly framed by some of the police officers by protecting the real culprits. Chanyeol's life was over with his Yang yin gang members dispersed to their ways.

Some where in the outskirts of the Kkumkuneum high school.....

Jungkook is playing with his son Seokjin in the afternoon with his toys in his room, he was enjoying his life. Meanwhile his father seeing the news in TV in the low volume because he didn't want to know about Chanyeol's murder. He is changing that's why.....

Baby Jinnie telling his first word Ma..mua... What!!!! Ma... He is telling his first word Ma.... Jungkook felt happy to the core but he was longing for Jinnie's mother.
He was in guilt for spoiling his mother's life drastically. If he want to wash his sins away he want to take care of Seomin and his child.

Meanwhile Sohyun....

She was attending the Spoken English class for the sake of future career and her family. At the last bench, a guy was staring at Sohyun for few days since she joined the class. But he hasn't have bad intention but he likes her hardwork, smartness, boldness and everything.

Sohyun noticed a guy staring at her and she go near and talk to him.

Sohyun: Hello why you are staring at me???

????: Are you talking to me????

Sohyun: Yes and why???

????: Well I don't want to lie, I stared at you and I like your boldness.

Sohyun: What!!!!!

????: Really!!!! Ahh.... You are reminding about my mom. If she is here you both make it to a good friendship.

Sohyun: Okay.... What is your name????

????: I'm Kim Namjoon from Ilsan.

Sohyun: Oh.... Jeon Sohyun from Busan.

Both: Nice to meet you.... They shake their hands.

This was beginning of Sohyun and Namjoon's life together.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜