9. Jungkook's life with Seokjin

Author's POV:

Jungkook aka Knightmare who went to his gang headquarters to inform about to leave this group, when he entered into a shattered building. He saw his leader Park Chanyeol, who was discussing with other people when he saw Jungkook he started to enquire him privately.

Chanyeol: Where were you Knightmare??? There is no information about you last one year why????

Jungkook: Hyung I want to tell something but you will not get angry.

Chanyeol: So what happened to you and we are afraid of that when you got transferred to another place then we thought that something happened to you?????

Jungkook: Hyung..... Actually.....I became father of a child.

Chanyeol: What!!!!! Are you serious????? But you aren't legal age but.... Damnit!!!! He kicked a stone nearby his foot.

Jungkook: Yes hyung.... I want to take responsibility of my son.

Chanyeol: You have a son ????

Jungkook: Yes please understand. I can't abandon this child. He is mine. He is my life. I need to do this.

Chanyeol: I understand but are you sure you will be able to responsible him? You barely legal yet....

Jungkook: I trust myself Chanyeol hyung. I will take care of him no matter what will happen and I'm leaving because of this.....

Chanyeol: I see but you need to take care of him. Being a father isn't a joke Jungkook. You need to know that.

Jungkook: Yeah I know.

Chanyeol: So you are not asking me for permission. You're stating that you're leaving.

Jungkook was silently hearing.

Chanyeol: Then you are free to leave. From now on you're not in part of Yang yin. Whatever happens inside the group will none of your business and.... Live as a human not a killing machine. Understood?

Jungkook: Thank you hyung.

After he told his decision to Chanyeol he went away from the place and he thought never going back to this place.

Few days later.....

Jungkook takes care of Seokjin as well as his father health getting detoriated because of taking care of three kids isn't easy for him so Jungkook decided to go part time jobs to take care of his son's daily needs like diapers, dresses etc.

Jungkook's daily routine....

He always sleep with his baby son by singing a lullaby and then morning when he woke up he prepares breakfast and lunch to all because Sohyun is busy with her studies and future career.

After breakfast, at 8am he always go to ******** supermarket for part time job by the way there is the facility to take care of babies by the supermarket staffs so he can able to do work.

After lunch, at 2pm he goes to special classes to finish his high school degree while Sohyun takes care of Seokjin.

After classes, at 6pm he goes to another part time job at restaurant as a dishwasher and kitchen cleaner.

After dinner, at 10pm he goes to his home to take rest as well as taking care of Seokjin because of he is being naughty to his parent, grand parent and his aunt.

So this was the daily routine of Jungkook for giving better life to his son and his family.

Meanwhile somewhere.......

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜.