19.Will they Accept Me????

Author's POV:

After the chaos in the house, Everyone in the family apologized to the police officers who came here to catch the theif but the situation became very chaotic. They bowed infront of the officers and the people around in the street were watching them with confused state.

At dinner time.....

Everyone laughs out loud because of the evening incident and Sohyun's dishes are amazing. After the dinner Jungkook played video games with Jinnie and Seol Ah.

Namjoon and Sohyun saw them fully contented eyes and the kids were fell asleep and Jungkook went to have a conversation with Namjoon and Sohyun.

Jungkook: Unnie..... Hyung.... Are you guys are asleep???

Namjoon: No Kook. Come here.

Jungkook joins with them in the hall to start a conversation.

Sohyun: So..... How is America???

Jungkook: Ughh..... I was longing to come here and join with you guys having fun.

Namjoon: Well.... Are you committed or a single potato for 30 years???

Jungkook: How I'm in the relationship because of having a 16 year old son with me???? After few years I'm going to be a grandfather soon.

Sohyun: Well that's was Seokjin's life and we are going to witness this soon. But what about you???? Aren't you going to move on from the past???

Jungkook: I will move on from the past but they have to accept me, my Seokjin and my past wrong deeds. Are they willing to do this for me????

After a lingering silence......

Jungkook: I think..... They won't accept me. And..... I want to know about a thing..... Why you admit Seokjin at Kkumkuneum High school????

Namjoon: In the mid of autumn I got transferred and moved here after the loan was settled. And the every school in the Seoul won't admit him because the portions were started. We didn't have any choice but to admit in the Kkumkuneum High school. And we registered him as his guardians and your name was not included so don't worry.

Jungkook: But you guys don't know what you had done but...... if any of my enemies find out me having a son, it will cause trouble in Seokjin's life.
And also I don't know how to start a conversation with him about his mother......... If he finds out about that....... He is going to hate me....... Thats sure about that.......

Jungkook started to cry and both Namjoon and Sohyun consoled him. Like that the night has passed and sun was shone in the house of Kim-Jeon household.

At Kkumkuneum High school......

Taehyung was waiting for Seokjin but he's taken leave and he is scribbling his writing bench. And takes his phone and enters into his Instagram account and searches about Jin's insta account and finds out his account.

He was in awe because Jin's insta account were full of aesthetically pink in his account and his pictures are uploaded in the account were full of pink. He is now cooing over Jin's childhood pics and kindergarten pics. He was so cute since birth to till now.
He wanted to take care of him like his mother.

In the meantime, Hoseok took his phone and running and Taehyung was chasing him in the hallway. When he catches Hoseok, he tried to snatch his phone but they didn't know some one is coming infront of them. Taehyung accidentally bumps into the person.

After that Taehyung and Hoseok, stops their fight and saw the person and it was the Pastor Park Jimin.
And they bowed and apologised him for their misbehaviour.

Vhope: Sorry father!!!!

Jimin: Okay don't do this hereafter.

Vhope: Okay father. (They went to their class).

Taehyung: I hope pastor Park will forgive us.

Hoseok: I think so....

Hoseok drowns into his thoughts about Pastor Park because he told his past wrong deeds to Hoseok when he came to the counseling for his wellbeing.

Pastor Park Jimin is not only the Pastor. He is also a councellor of students and the best alumnae of the Kkumkuneum High school.

But behind his good behaviour, he is a killing machine like Jungkook but not everyone knows about him except Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin's siblings and his niece.

He went America after his mother's death and studied about priesthood and became a priest. And now he went to the principal office to join as a PET master. He was accepted as a temporary PET master.

Jimin: Good morning ma'am.

Principal: Good morning Pastor Park.
What a pleasant surprise.

Jimin: Well...... I need a favour ma'am.

Principal: What's about that??? I will help you after all you are the best alumnae of our Kkumkuneum High school.

Jimin: Ma'am I want to join here as temporary PET master for a time.

Principal: Okay..... But for what????

Jimin: I want to study about the students behaviour and nowadays we can't predict about their activities. That's why I want to join here and to mingle with them.

Principal: Okay Mr.Park. Because we are also searching for a good PET master and in the meantime you can take the class.

Jimin: Okay thank you ma'am.

Principal: All the best Pastor Park.

He went outside of the principal office and murmurs about 'I want to see your Son Knightmare'. He chuckles and went away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What will happen after Jimin enters into Jungkook's and Seokjin's life????

Will problems going to takes place in their life????

What about Jinnie's reaction about his father's past and his mother????

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.