4. DM's Cunning Plan

Author's POV:
     In the afternoon, Nearby Han River, a thug group was discussing about the great Knightmare of their rival gang Yang yin . Suddenly a 14 year old boy who entered into scene and there is none other than Park Jimin.

Thug 1: Yah Jimin already we started the meeting why you came late???

Jimin: Well I was busy with my friends that's why. Hmmm..... What's going on here???

Thug 2: We are planning to play some games with our rival gang.

Thug 3: If we kill the Knightmare, we are on the top buddy. And we have a super plan on next week tournament.....

       They discussed eagerly about knocking him up but Jimin is thinking deeply about how to save his friend from his gang members. And they do dispersed the meeting which Jimin saw Jungkook who is beating a thug guy single-handedly by using his baseball bat and closing his face by thorn mask in a small street.

One week later....
         Yang yin, DM and other gangs were assembled for the tournament which is showing their strength to the opponents. In which Yang yin and DM were in the leading scores and they sent their strongest members to fight with each other. In every time Jungkook got the wrath of DM gang members especially their leader.

         The tournament rules were freestyle and do anything and everything which is morally and immorally but both opponents want to be alive. Time duration of fight is three to five minutes.

         In Yang yin side they represented the Knightmare of the gang and in the DM side they represented the Blood lust Brook . They fought each other till the end of time but there is no result by both of fought equally but suddenly Jungkook getting unconscious and fall on the ground and the tournament between them gets stopped in the middle.

      Meanwhile Chanyeol found out that a new guy who joined in the DM group were mixing the drugs in Jungkook's food. Both of the group leaders were fought each other and Chanyeol was won by beating him to the hell.

        Jungkook congratulates him but he didn't know who was the guy who made him unconscious but he know little about somebody was watching him closer. If he finds out who was the guy, that day was his funeral.

Few days later.....
         Jungkook sets a spy in DM gang and he found out his dearest friend Park Jimin was one of the them and they tried to kill him in the tournament but Jimin drugs him unconscious because he wants to save him.

         Anger blinds him and he finds Jimin who casually sit on the playground bench and every student and staff went to their respective homes. Then he starts beating Jimin but he was dodging for defence but both of them beat each other.

         Jungkook was heartbroken by his best friend Jimin who has done betraying him and drugging him to unconscious in the middle of fight but he has done for his well being. He is not ready for this and gone to his headquarters.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜
Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.