18. Self Defence Attack

Author's POV:

Now Jungkook was sleeping in his room and he wondered now he is in his home not America. Meanwhile Namjoon and Sohyun went to see their old age neighbour lady who was sick and actually in the death bed.

On the other side, Jinnie's school was over for today and went to pickup Seol Ah from her school because her school is nearby the Kkumkuneum High school. When they walk to their house, the police man who was in the duty saw them and informed about a theif was roaming in the area and he warned them.

After they reached at home, they saw a polished pair of shoes was in the entrance. Also the door was unlocked, this raised suspicion and heard the toilet flush sound from Jinnie's father's room.

Jinnie thought the theif was roaming in their house so he planned something in his head and explained to Seol Ah to execute their plan to catch the theif but they didn't know about Jungkook's presence in the house.

Jungkook's POV:

Finally I finished my business, then went to the kitchen if something was there. But in the meantime, I heard a sound and when I turn around I saw a little girl stand infront of me. When I was about to start the talk, she sprayed the pepper spray in my eyes.

And also the backside someone put a blanket at me and started to attack me with a baseball bat. I was groaning in the pain and tried to defend myself but they didn't give me a chance and attacked me.

Author's POV:

Seol Ah called to the police about the theif, at that time Namjoon and Sohyun came back and saw something strange is happening. When they heard Jungkook's crying sound, they ran to save Jungkook from Jinnie's attack. Namjoon holds Jinnie and stopped him.

Namjoon: Jinnie stop.....

Seokjin: Leave me uncle..... The theif is here!!!!!

Sohyun opens the big blanket and they saw Jungkook's pant is there.

Sohyun: Oops...... Wrong side....

Then she opens the blanket up and everyone saw Jungkook's face. Jinnie was in the shock because after the ten years he saw his father's face for the first time and cried.

Seokjin: Daddy........

Jungkook saw Jinnie's teary face.

Seokjin: Daddy!!!!!

Jinnie hugs his father in the tightly embrace and cries but Jungkook was groaning in the pain. Jinnie looses his hold and saw Jungkook's matured face because before he went to America he was skinny and he had baby cheeks but now his sharp jawline, bulky muscles and different hairstyle makes him think that is he really his father.

Jungkook's POV:

OMG!!!!! Is he really my son??? He had grown up very beautiful!!!! I'm crying right now not because of the pain in my body but in my heart. I really missed him very much now when I look at him.

He is looking like his mother a lot, some of my traces was there in Jinnie. He looks like a girl other than his short hair and chest area. Now I'm really scared about my teenage son because he don't want to end up like me.

When I notice something that he was wearing his school uniform and I saw my school logo was embroidery printed in his shirt. That makes my heart and stomach clenching and outside we heard the police siren.

Author's POV:

That's only they realised everyone is crying by watching this emotional scene and Seol Ah called police to catch the theif but actually Jungkook was there in the house.

Everyone: Oh No.....!!!!!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜💜💜💜💜.