2. Bully Jungkook

Author's POV :
Time :5:33 am
         A middle aged man who was overworked yesterday night for next week's project presentation, he was tired and walking lazily on the street. He heard a noise from the bushes nearby the strange place when he turned he saw a little boy running away.

       He thought that he was a strange but he felt something odd and he went inside the bushes and he saw a girl who was bleeding from her head and she was naked in the ground. After he saw this vulnerability he removes his coat to cover her body and called 911. 

One year ago......
In the morning :
          In the Jeon family, Sohyun and her father was cooking for morning breakfast.

Sohyun : Appa how is the taste???

Mr. Jeon: It was better than last time.

Sohyun : Okay Appa.

Mr. Jeon:Yahh!!! Where is he???

Sohyun : This brat morning itself gone Appa.

Mr. Jeon : Which type of problem he is going to bring to us I don't know????

Sohyun : Leave it Appa. He is going to serve for his deeds in the future.

Mr. Jeon : Don't talk like this Sohyun.... He is your little brother.

Sohyun : But Appa he is not giving respect to the elders and bringing problems to us and...... He is like a thug and I think he is not going to make a good path for his future.

Mr. Jeon : I think he have a great future.

Sohyun : I don't think so.... Ahh Appa when will we go to Busan???? I want to see Minnie soon.

Mr. Jeon : Next week we will go but what about him????

Sohyun : I know definitely he will not come us by leaving his castle.

At Kkumkuneum High school :

       A 14 year old school bully who is bullying others by breaking the lockers and tearing their notes apart and his friends beating the nerd students because he complained about them to the school principal.

Nerd: Please leave me... I will not do that hereafter..... Please!!!!

Sehun: Yahh!!! Jungkook come here... He is telling something funny.

Jungkook : What... You nerdy....

Nerd: Please hereafter I don't complain to the principal ma'am about you. I'm sorry.

Jungkook : Shall we leave him.
Sehun: Okay...!!!

Jungkook : (Breaks his optical glasses) Today you want to study without your glasses. (And they left him).

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜
Saranghae 💜💜💜💜💜.