27.What the Heck!!!!

Seokjin's POV:

Jin: Aaahhhhhh!!!!! Appa, it hurts me!!!! Why are you pressing the cloth??? Already my shoulder hurts....... This Taehyung is really strong, unlike his lean physique.

Jungkook: Yahhh!!!! Stop praise other infront of me!!!!

Jin: When I praised that idiot???? I'm scolding him. My shoulder hurts........

Jungkook: That's why I told you since childhood eat veggies. Otherwise, you will complain now, like shoulder pain blablabla......

Jin: Daddy!!!!!!!!

Seol Ah: Are you two really father and son or brothers???? Why are you guys always fighting???? I want to concentrate on my homework.

Jinkook: Sorry...... (Look at each other and turn their head on the other side faster) Hmmmmm!!!!!!

Meanwhile, outside of their house.......

Hoseok's POV:

Yoongi: Really....

Taehyung: Daddy......

Hoseok: I can't believe that he's Seokjin's Daddy.

Taehyung: Noooo......!!!!!

Yoonseok: Idiot!!!!! Be silent.

Taehyung: Sorry.

Yoongi: Now Jinnie, that guy, and his cousin are in the dining table, so this is the chance we go inside and check whether he is his father or Jinnie was blackmailed to call him Daddy.

Taehyung: Hmmm.... Come on, guys.

Hoseok: I'm not coming inside (scared).

Yoongi: Come on idiot!!!!!

These idiots are dragging me into their mess. That guy looks so scary, and I feel like we are going to get caught soon. God bless me.

Author's POV:

The trio went inside with masks, and they were on high alert. They saw some family photos like Seokjin's grandparents and his aunt's wedding photos. Then Taehyung went to another room and saw Jinnie's and Seol ah 's childhood photos and cooing on them.

Yoongi and Hoseok came to the room where Taehyung was inside and saw the photos and cooing on them. Then Hoseok suddenly saw a photo and after he was shocked that the guy Jinnie was calling him Daddy looks so young and holding a baby.

 Then Hoseok suddenly saw a photo and after he was shocked that the guy Jinnie was calling him Daddy looks so young and holding a baby

Yoongi: Oh my, is he my Jinnie baby????

Taehyung: Look here....

Hoseok: What???......

YoonseokTae: WHAT THE HECK!!!!!

Jungkook: What are you guys doing here???

YoonseokTae: Good evening, uncle. (Scared)

Jungkook: You...... (Angry)

YoonseokTae: Sorry uncle!!!!!

Like that, the trio ran away from the room and escaped via the front door, and Jungkook headpalms himself because he forgot to lock the door and the strangers came inside his house. He checks that if something was stolen and found out nothing was stolen and thinks about who came inside the house.

A few hours later.....

Yoongi: I never thought that his father looked so young.

Taehyung: But why is he so young????

Hoseok: Is he a vampire, or did he drink any potion that makes him young????

Taehyung: Come out of your Disney land, Hoba!!!!

Hoseok: Yeah!!!!! I was curious!!!

Yoongi: Wait...... if we want answers from our questions. We need to ask that to the person who is related to it.

Hoseok: That....

Taehyung: is.....

YoonseokTae: SEOKJIN!!!!!!

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜

Sarangeyo 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜.