High And Intoxicated

It was now 7 months since the boys had been gone on tour and since I had flown back to LA. Breana decided to go onto tour with Matt since her modeling agency has on the road photo shoots, she could do to make up for not being stationed here. It was now November 24th, and they all were due to arrive any minute. We would all go back to my own house that I had bought while they were on, their European leg of the tour after and have a few drinks to celebrate the end of tour.

I waited at the gates impatiently tapping my foot against my ankle while leaning against a post for support. That's when I saw 7 of my friends walk up with luggage in, their hand, as soon as I saw Alex I ran up and gave him a hug. Him and I had gotten closer through texting and calls to make up for his time when he was off stage.

I breathed in his strong scent of cologne with a faint scent of cigarettes. "I missed you all so much" I said hiding a smile "nice hairdo it fits you" his shoulder length hair was now cut into a 50's style slick back with a quiff hanging down on his forehead. He looked even better than before. if that was even possible.

"We missed yer too, thank God we kept in touch I would 'av died without you" he breathlessly let's out a laugh before letting go and picking up his luggage. We decided that each couple gets a taxi since there wasn't enough room to fit in my car, while Alex and I are in mine.

When we got onto the freeway, we got bored and decided to turn on the radio.

"You are now listening to KROQ let's play some new tunes, this band is booming with success after releasing they're 4th album 'suck it and see' now playing black treacle" the radio host announced, not long after that Alex let out a groan

"What?" I ask looking to him

"I just hate when I hear my shite on the radio, I don't like listening to me self," he said looking back onto the road.

"Well, that's too bad for you, because this is one of my favorite songs on the album actually." I turn up the radio to 78 and rolled the windows down

"NOW ITS GETTING DARKK AND THE SKY LOOKS STICKY! MORE LIKE BLACK TREACLE THAN TARRR, BLACK TREACLE! SOMEBODY TOLD THE STARS YOU'RE NOT COMING OUT TONIGHTTTT! AND SO, THEY FOUND A PLACE TO HIIIIIDEEEEE!" I scream at the top of my lungs, the song coming to an end shortly after.

"Wow. Odette, ye have out done yerself I must say," he said clapping his hands together.

"Thank you thank you, I guess I should after all since I've watched most of your live performances when I get the chance." grinning I take one of my hands off of wheel and pulled out my pack of organic cigarettes. "Can you light it for me please"

"Oh, uh yeah 'ere you go" he said lighting the lighter and cupping it with his hands to save the flame from the wind blowing through the windows.

As we arrived at my house, I noticed we were a little bit ahead of everyone so I decided me, and Alex should have some fun before they get here.

"Hey al!" I waited for a response.

"Yeah, what's up?!"

"Do you wanna get high with me?" I smirk giving the bag a shake

"Odette Belle Rhys, are ye tryin to get me all drugged up?" he asked taking the baggy from my grip.

"Mmm maybe. But I just want to start now so we can get the good stuff before everyone else comes along." I went into my room and got my pipe from inside one of my drawers in my nightstand. 

We decided to sit out on the outside patio to smoke my stash of devil's lettuce. Alex sat beside me loading the bowl, once it was done, he took a long hit.