Like Me Back

Warning: kinda explicit heh

Song for this chapter- k. by cigarettes after sex

**********

As I ran down my driveway to catch up to Alex my mind started racing as me feet slowed down, I could see a confused look plastered on his face. "Alex wait!" I yelled out and stood in front of him, with my feet bare and eyes beaming up at him. "Stay the night?"

"Are you sure love? I wouldn't want to intrude on ye or anythin'. Odette it's fine really" he said now placing his hands on my hips.

"Alex I'm sure, I insist. Plus, you had some drinks I just want to know your safe."

"Okay then darlin"

We walked back up to my house hand in hand. When we got inside alex unexpectedly picks me up in his arms bridal style.

"Al what are you doing?" I throw my head back laughing uncontrollably.

"Giving you the best" he shrugged and sat me down on my island so now he was standing between my legs.

"You're crazy" I laugh putting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, crazy for you" he giggles, and I look up so now our eyes met. I grab him but the back of the neck and slowly lean into kiss him which he doesn't think twice to do it back. We hum into each other's mouths as our tongues dance together. As I pull away, I see his eyes lay on my face studying every detail down to my faint freckles. "God Yer beautiful" Alex smiles and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before tracing his thumb over my jawline.

While still sitting on the island with Alex between my thighs, I make us margaritas with the bottle Alex, and I had popped open of silver tequila. "Alex what are we doing?" I sigh while still focusing on mixing the drinks before looking back up to him.

"What do you mean?" He furrows his eyebrows together and almost looks hurt.

"I mean I'm 22 now, your 26 and I really want a serious relationship, I've realized that after my last boyfriend I'm not fucking around. I need something permanent that's forever."

"Odette, I don't know what you think I want from you, but I want this relationship." Alex put his hand on my thigh.

"But is forever for you?"

"If it's you then yes, because I want you forever as long as I'm on this earth." He sighed and lifted my chin with his thumb and index finger.

I couldn't hold myself together anymore, I flung my arms around his shoulders and stuck my face in the crook of his neck trying to keep the tears back.

"Woah woah darlin' wot 'append?" He asked while stoking my hair comforting me

"Alex, I love you" I gush now looking into is eyes again trying to find the response I was hoping for back.

"Odette, I have loved you ever since thanksgiving. Fook wasn't it obvious?"

"Not to me at least. Come on let's go to the living room" I jump off of the counter and take his hand to lead him to the settees. I turned on my record player and got out The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars by David Bowie. It's always been one of my favorite albums since my dad use to play it for my sister and I when he'd drop us off at school. Five years came blasting through the speakers.

"David fuckin' Bowie" Alex grinned up at me as I told him to stay there whilst I go make more drinks.

As I poured in the margarita mix, I looked up toward the living room. How did I get so lucky?