Ch. 37

Cassie stared at him in shock between sneezes as the stadium erupted into cheers around them. As he focused more on bringing Ivette to the ground, she heard him chuckle and say, "Merlin, this spell brings back memories..."

When Ivette was on the ground, Harry waved his wand around in the air above them and loudly said, "Finite!"

The sneezes immediately stopped and Cassie was able to straighten up, still staring at Harry as Ivette slowly returned to normal size. Harry looked back at her and gestured towards Madam Pomfrey as he said with a smile, "You should probably go see her to get your skin back to its normal color."

Cassie managed a nod before making her way to where Madam Pomfrey was waiting patiently. There was the ghost of a smile on the elder witch's face as she waved Cassie towards a bench, waving her wand around Cassie's body.

"Hmm, this one may require a potion," Madam Pomfrey said as she straightened up, turning away to shuffle through her bag.

As the Matron searched for whatever she was looking for, Cassie looked around and saw that the stadium was clearing out already. She searched for Jaxon and the rest of the group, but a potion was thrust into her blue hands.

"Here; take this and your skin will turn back to normal. If you have no other injuries that I need to attend to, you may go," Madam Pomfrey said quickly, closing up her bag again. She paused then and smiled, saying in a more quiet voice, "Well done, Miss Malfoy."

Cassie returned the smile as the Matron turned away to attend to Ivette. She quickly downed the potion and stood up, making her way back towards the Gryffindor locker room. As she walked she looked down at her hands and noticed that her skin was in fact returning to its normal color and she breathed a sigh of relief as she opened the door to the locker room.

She was immediately met with cheers as she saw everyone; Jaxon was in front with Holly and Nathan to his left, Charlotte and Sera to his right, and Scorpius on the other side of Nathan. They were all grinning from ear to ear and the group swarmed Cassie with showers of praise and happiness.

"Alright, alright, let me breathe!" She laughed after a little bit, putting her hands up and grinning.

"You did amazing!" Jaxon said proudly, stepping forward to give her a quick kiss on the forehead while taking her hands in his.

Cassie beamed and her chest nearly burst from happiness at the love and affection she felt from him, and she heard Scorpius gag slightly.

"Come on, save that gross lovey-dovey shit for later," He said jokingly as he stepped forward to give his sister a hug. "You did great though!"

"Wow, is my brother actually praising me for something?" Cassie laughed, returning his hug before pulling away to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Don't get used to it," He grinned, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I'm still mum and dad's favorite child even if you win this tournament."

"Oh, whatever!" Cassie said, smacking his shoulder as the group of them all laughed.

"Scorp, I don't recall you ever being the favorite child," Sera teased. "You're always getting into trouble, getting caught out snogging girls in empty classrooms."

Cassie raised an eyebrow at her brother who looked down at the floor sheepishly. Before any of them could say anything else though, the door opened again and the rest of the Malfoys, Zabinis, and Weasleys flooded into the locker room.

"Merlin, this brings back memories," George said as he looked around with a grin.

Ginny immediately went to Cassie and pulled her in for a hug, rocking her back and forth quickly. "We're so proud of you, dear!"