Chapter Five | The Library

smut warning for the end of this chapter :) enjoy loves.
——————————————————————————

Dearest Athena,
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed dinner with you last night, it was such a pleasure to be with you. If you have some free time, I'd be more than happy to have you here with me tonight. Arrive at 8 o'clock sharp, don't be late.

P.S Use the floo network. See you tonight darling.

Yours,
Lucius Malfoy.

Athena smiled and her eyes lit up as she read his letter, she was thrilled that her little crush was inviting her to spend time with him. However, she was curious. Lucius was a charming man but at the same time very mysterious. Athena thought back to a few days ago when Snape said himself that he's a man of mysteries, her thoughts racing about his dark past. If I can manage to sneak in a few questions tonight, maybe I'll learn more about what's up with him and this whole DeathEater thing, she thought to herself.

xxxxx

Lucius sat in his study alone, accompanied by the sound of his quill hitting his parchment and his own breath. Lucius often would pop in and out of the Ministry to see what was going on or participate in small organizations. He never really did too much work there, he just sat on the sidelines. However, him and the Minister of Magic, Cornelius had close ties.

xxxxx

At around 7:30, Athena closed for the day after putting some finished potions in their vials. She got dressed in one of her favorite outfits. A plaid skirt that went down to a few inches above her knees, and a dark long sleeved turtle neck shirt. She put some light shades of eyeshadow and a bit of mascara, and her hair up in a low ponytail with some loose strands towards the top, resting on the sides of her face. She wore some black flats to go with her outfits. Athena didn't really like heels because she was pretty clumsy and didn't want to embarrass herself if she fell. By now it was only a few minutes till 8, so she made sure the shop door was locked and then grabbed a handful of floo powder. Meanwhile Lucius sat in an armchair in the large living room of the Manor, waiting for Athena's arrival.

"Malfoy Manor." she spoke, and with those words she was engulfed by the emerald green flames and walking out of the Malfoy's fireplace.

Lucius' head shot up as he looked at her stepping out of the fireplace, his cane resting beside him. He smiled and stood from his seat, approaching her with his lip curling into a smile.

"You look lovely Athena." He said, his eyes trailing down her body and back up to her eyes. Such a beautiful girl, he thought to himself.

"Thank you Lucius, you look," Athena stopped and admired him from head to toe, "Handsome." she spoke with a blush creeping up on her. He had black trousers and a dark green button up shirt with the collar neatly folded.

Lucius smiled, "Thank you love."

Athena nodded and looked around his beautiful home. "Your house is beautiful Lucius, it's so much bigger than I imagined it to be." she said admiring the large open room around her. Lucius smiled.

"Would you like a house tour?" he asked hoping for a yes.

"That would be amazing!" Athena beamed. She had never been in such a rich environment. Everything there looked expensive and she didn't wanna touch anything. Lucius took her hand in his intertwining their fingers, and lead her towards the kitchen. After Lucius had shown Athena most of the rooms they made their way to a large room towards the front of the Manor. it had a pretty high ceiling with  bookshelves everywhere, there were a few tables here and there and a desk in front of a large window facing the gardens.