Chapter Six | Draco Malfoy

TW this chapter will contain some physical and verbal abuse, if you are sensitive to that please don't read it!! thanks loves.
———————————————————————————

• September 4th, 1993 •

Three days had passed since the two had seen each other, and Athena missed Lucius a lot. She was well rested and decided she might as well work the Saturday for some extra money.

About an hour had passed, and Athena found herself reading the Daily Prophet. The past few months was nothing but Sirius Black's escape from Azkaban and Fudge trying to get him recaptured. It really worried Athena, to think that a murderer was on the loose. She read the Daily Prophet for a little while until she was interrupted by an angry Jason walking through the front door of her shop. The bell rand loudly and the whole building shook as he entered, it startled Athena causing her to jump and let out a small yelp. She stood up quickly but was sure to grab her wand and put it behind her back.

"So tell me," he paused and walked up to her counter, where she stood behind, "How was he?" Athena's heart dropped. Her mouth fell open and she walked around the counter, slowly trying to make her way towards her room but his strong arm grabbed her by her wrist, yanking her towards him. She whined in pain and her body slammed against his. She tried to back up but he's other hand wrapped around her waist, gluing them together. He took her wand and threw it across the room.

"Let go of me!" she yelled. Jason looked down at her and shook his head.

"You never answered my question you little whore. I asked you, how was he?!" he yelled back, his nostrils where flared and his jaw clenched. Athena began to cry as his grip tightened on her wrist.

"Please just let go of me!" she cried. Athena could feel the bruise begin to form on her wrist and she tried to scream for help. Jason quickly covered her mouth to muffle her screams, and Athena felt helpless. He threw her on the ground and she cried out in pain as she hit her head on the cold floor.

"Answer me slut. Was he better then me?" he asked as he climbed on top of her and pinned her down on the floor. Athena shook her head.

"Please stop it!" she begged, when suddenly the bell rang above the shop door. A tall platinum blonde boy walked into the shop, and quickly picked up on the situation unfolding in front of him. He quickly grabbed Jason and dragged him off of Athena while she crawled to safety, and grabbed her wand. Jason pushed the boy off of him and stood up. The boy grabbed his wand and pointed it straight at him.

"Leave now or i'll get my father!" he threatened. Athena's eyes widened at his words. Lucius is his father! She quickly came to the realization that the boy was Draco Malfoy. What's a student doing here? She asked herself, and then she remembered that students above their third year can visit Hogsmeade on weekends.

"Like i'm scared of your father!" Jason angrily responded. Draco scoffed and double tapped a snake ring on his finger, it looked familiar to Athena, because Lucius had the same one. The snake ring unwrapped around his finger and quickly slithered down his body, and out the door. Jason knitted his eyebrows in confusion and Athena watched as the snake took off down the street growing into a larger form of itself.

xxxxx

Lucius was working on his study when he noticed his ring had unwrapped around his finger and slithered away, growing into its full size. Draco needs help! He thought as he grabbed his cane and followed the snake. Once it was out the doors of the manor it began to move in the direction of Hogsmeade, and Lucius had a feeling he would be there since it was a Saturday. Soon enough Lucius was dissapparating to Hogsmeade in search for Draco. Once he was there Lucius saw the twin snake coming in his direction, and it looked to be coming from Athena's shop. He ran to the shop, not caring what others would think of him doing so and burst through the door, to see his son holding a man at wand point and Athena on the floor trembling.