Chapter 2

As we arrived we looked at each other and gulped, we walked into the school at the same time. there was commotion everywhere you could see friends catching up with each other.

"Hey what do you have the first period? Does it happen to be math?" Miguel questioned.

As I looked at the paper of my schedule I had English first period, "Nope, sadly English," we frowned and compared the rest of our schedules and we had biology, study hall, and consumer science with each other.

"Well, at least we have some classes together so I'll see you in 4th period," I said to Miguel. As the bell rang he nodded his head and we went our separate ways. I headed towards what I thought was English yet it seemed that was chopping class. When I walked in I noticed right away but then a curly-haired girl offered to show me where to go.

"Hey I'm Sam LaRusso!" she exclaimed.

"Hey I'm Nicole Lawrence, thanks again for showing me the way," she looked me up and down confused but the look went away after some kid came up behind her pulling his arm around her, I held my puke back. I felt his urge like he just wanted to get in her pants even if he didn't that's what all guys really want I saw room number 0962 north down the hall and I knew where I needed to be so I left those lovebirds alone.

When I walked into the classroom all eyes went on me. "Well look who we have here must be Nicole Lawrence," she didn't seem pleased. "well following some footsteps I see"

As I was about to apologize she told me to find my seat. Wow, I hated her already, I found my seat behind these two lame-looking boys in the second row. Every time Ms. Marshall asked the class a question the bot in front of me would come up with some explanation that didn't make sense, he was a real smart ass, to be honest, I had no clue what he was saying half the time.

Once it was 4th period I sat next to Miguel behind those same boys from English. We arrived before the bell ring Miguel and I were giggling and messing around but when the teacher walked in everyone went silent. In class, all we talked about was just really tour the class and expectations Miguel and I went off the track a bunch of times. The class was soon over and with that Miguel and I headed to study hall and though we both told ourselves we were going to work on the essay for English we both were messing around and we even got told to shush a couple of times by the librarian. And then that boy that was by Sam came in messing around with kids like a real prick, man did that guy pisses me off. Study hall ended so Miguel and I went towards the lunchroom and went in line for lunch.

"hey Is it cool if we sit here," Miguel asked the boys we sat in front of.

"Sorry the tables really blowing up right now, I can put you on the waitlist but it probably next semester at the earliest," The smart ass kid Demetri told us Miguel started to walk away but I sat down, "No, I'm kidding sit." we all introduced our selves but Demetri introduced The Eli kid, he was cute he seemed to sweet. Sam and some blonde girl walked towards their lunch table as the boys dreuled over them. "Haha, yeah that's funny," I giggled to myself and they all looked at me. "yea don't torture yourself those are the rich girls," Demetri said pointing at the other table.

"Have you ever talked to them," Miguel questioned?

Demetri jokingly, "yea all the time, we hang out after school we make out and give each other hand jobs." I giggled a little to myself. "And Eli over here the homecoming king gets laid all the time," Eli smiled as he said that but looked and me and it went away yet I smiled back at him.

"Talk to them? you realized you signed away all chances of getting laid before college by sitting at this table." I giggled as the words came out of Dimitris's mouth.

"oh shit Yasmine is looking over here," Eli said, "she's probably making fun of me." Miguel disagreed. the blonde girl Yasmine continued to look causing Eli to cover his upper lip where a scar was left.

"Well just cause they're hot doesn't give them a right to make fun of you," I said as I stuck my tongue out as Yasmine.  They looked away at another girl and laughed.

"I don't care if is Yasmine is the meanest girl at school id kill all of you for her to spit on my face," Demetri said.

"Well don't worry I gladly would, I can do it right now if you'd like and you don't have to kill anyone," I stated and we all giggled. Miguel went on to say something about shots and Demetri agreed yet he doesn't want to humiliate himself. Miguel gets up and walks in the direction of Sam's table then to see Kyler pull a seat next to her.

School was over and Miguel and I agreed to walk home with each other we went to this mini-mall because he said something about this dojo. when we arrived I saw Cobra Kai karate which seemed familiar but I'm not sure why. Miguel continued how he went here because he got beat up by Kyler. When we walked in I saw my dad. Miguel went to put his stuff down.

"What the hell, dad what are you doing here?" I've never been so confused.

"Well you see this is my dojo. And well I was going to show you today but this little shit seemed to ruin that," Miguel smiled and scratched his head. "Sensei, sorry but I was just trying to be friendly with nicole and show her around." he continued. As confused as I was I remember that cobra kai was the dojo name my dad used to tell me story's about when I was learning the basics of karate.