Chapter 14

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Keene" a reporter said.

Wait to way Robby as in my brother. How have I not known any of this.

Nicole looks at her father to him staring at the boy running infront of them. Robby ran right past her not even noticing. She clenched her fists.

Miguel was the first cobra to fight someone. He was fighting against a blonde boy in a red robe. When Miguel was about to stand off to the boy Sensei pulled him closer whispering in his ear. He pulled away getting ready to fight he pulled his hands above his head and one foot up.

"Bow. Ready? And fight," a referee stated. The boy kicked the other dojo's kids nose pulling larussos move and gaining the point may others cheered for the cobras.

They had all been fighting someone yet Nicole kept an eye on her brother. She fought some long haired boy with a blue gi and a dragon logo on it.

"Bow. Ready? And fight." The referee said once again.

There were some attacks and mutual dodges. "Hate to beat such a pretty girl."

Nicole ignored him and got on the ground pulling him over her head gaining the point, " hate beating such a handsome guy like yourself."

She stood up winked and went back in line with the rest of her team.

Hawk went up next and took not very long to knock the guy he was facing out. Once he was done the crowd cheered and he pulled of his shirt revealing his abs and tattoo this caused Nicole to roll her eyes at his huge ego.

Aisha and many others went up even bert. Sad loss due to the opponents fa movements and flips that caused the pour boy to the ground. They were in the quarterfinals and so was Robby. Miguel fought and made it to the semi finals as well as her dear brother. Nicole didn't seem to be the only one who had an eye out for someone, Miguel always would look over at Sam to see if she was happy for his achievements.

"He what did I say don't stress it. She is clearly missing out on something special," Nicole poked him in the chest causing him to blush a bit.

Xander the boy I went up once before was facing Aisha and neck and neck but he got the point in. Nicole felt bad but like any other fight you win some and you lose some. Aisha had something to say to the boy, "eat shit asshole."

Aisha can back in line next to Nicole, " he's one dick but I fine one at that."

"Yea well I lost and you've got something on your face," Aisha said pointing at the girls face next to her.

" what?what to I have in my face," Nicole said rubbing the area around where Aisha pointed.

"Oh let me get it for you," Aisha said rubbing nothing of if the girls face, " hmmm must've just been some drool."

They giggled. Yet Aisha was still mad at her loss so she went to the bathroom.

"Let's give it up for all of our competitors. You're all winners.We have seen some great fighting today, haven't we? Huh?" The previous announcer said to the crowd "There can be only one true winner, and he is standing on this stage right now. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate? Whoo! Will it be Hawk... well, I guess it's just Hawk from Cobra Kai Karate?"

Nicole was on a near by bench due to her pervious loss cussing her not to be a finalist.

"Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?" There was a scattered applause. "And last but certainly not least, last year's champion, fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone!"

"I just wanted to say, even though I love to fight, we all need to fight together against hatred." Xander several flips just before his speech. " And as I look around this arena, I pray for every race, religion, and gender that we can all live together in peace"

Miguel and Stone were up first some fists and kicks were in the air but in the end Miguel took the win.

Hawk was up against her brother and again fighting and fighting yet Hawk decided to throw in a little kick to his back due to some trash talk that was going on. Sensei ran up to his son and was soon told of by a ref to get back on his side. When hawk got back in the line up Nicole gave him a punch.

"What the hell was that," she said pulling her hand away.

"Showing no mercy," he responded. Nicole rolled her eyes and went towards that locker room.

Hawk hurt him pretty bad and Nicole saw Robby head in the locker room.

When she was there she called four his name and asked if she could come in. He responded back and she walked in. She ran up and hugged him before she heard a groan causing her to back off.

" oh sorry. It's just I haven't seen you in so long and now here you are hurt," she said rubbing the back of her neck and letting the paramedics take in.

"It's fine little sis yea I can't even remember the last time I saw you. But I'm glad I can," the giggled with each other.

Just as she was about to say something more Mr.LaRusso walked in. They mad eye contact. "I guess I should get going. I hope you do well out there, but not to well."

She walked back out were the rest of there team had been waiting.

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

Robby came back out eventually and the flight the cobras manger to get the win and they all went crazy.

After all the congratulations from Miguel's parents, Hawks mom, and many others. Nicole went to Robby to have a conversation and the updated each other on what the had been doing he explained how he was working with the LaRussos and eventually came to live with him and now they all got in a big fight and he even saw their dad. She explained how she became a cobra and had to move with her dad due to the fact that her mom said she needed more time.

After the long conversation she went to her dojo and they all had the plan to go to some ice cream place to celebrate the win.

"Y'all can go ahead i bed to do some more things," the cobras went in the locker room and got all changed. Nicole talked with her father about Toby and how she offered if he ever needed anything that there him was an open door.

Nicole went to the empty locker room changing in to a black crew neck with blue shorts and some red converse with yellow laces. She walked out of the building to head to the bust stop to get to the ice cream place. When she can outside she saw a familiar face, and it was none other then the Xander Stone.

"What's pretty boy doing out here all alone," she knew what he was doing which was grieving his lose.

"I think you know that answer to that," she placed herself next to the boy and the ledge he had been sitting on.

"Well you know sometimes I might be wrong. I fit tend to assume like you do." She wanted to comfort him due to her win and his loss. "Hey why don't you come to this ice cream place with some friends of mine?"

He seemed worried, "eh I don't know."

"Ok yea the kid that beat you up is going to be there but the girl you beat is going to be there. Oh that doesn't sound so good, well just trust me on this one."

She smirked and pulled him away towards the bus stop and waited with each other waiting for it.

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

OK yeah I know it's the end but I have some plans for the future. Like ok Xander and Nicole maybe something going to happen with y'all. Let me know if you guys want that, or even some action with Miguel.

Also please don't forget to vote and add to your reading lists. Ooo and comment I loveee feed back.

also tell me if you want me to make another book. 👍