Chapter 10

By now it was time to head to the movies. So Miguel and I made our way towards the theater. When we arrived Aisha and Hawk were waiting outside.

"Took you two long enough," Aisha went on about as we head into the movies.

"jeez we are only about 5 minutes late," Aisha always had something to say about our timing. not all of us were able to ask our parents or uber everywhere.

After we all got our tickets we headed into the darkroom and grabbed our seats.

I sat next to Miguel and Hawk. When I sat down I kicked a hawk just trying to get under his skin. I giggled. I sat down reaching into the milk duds he had in his hand. we did end up seeing the joker. It was a pretty good movie so far but Hawk kept throwing the milk duds at random people. Oh sometimes did I want to slap him across the face.

"Hey what's wrong," I could hear Aisha ask Miguel from the other side of him.

"I can't stop thinking about what sensei told me about Sam's dad," he told her as I eavesdropped.

"Oh, would you stop that already you're gonna get us kicked out," ugh at this point he was trying to piss me off. and he just continued. "Sometimes you are just so immature."

Aisha and Miguel's conversation went on, " so sensei and sam's dad had some beef."

"What's that have you?" I intervined.

"Do I have to spell it out for you two?" he told us.

"Yes!" I messed around with him but Aisha genuinely seemed confused.

"well, sams dad hates cobra kai. I'm apart of cobra kai," he informed us, idiots. "so, by the transitive property, sam's dad is gonna hate me."

"Jesus Christ, you're such a nerd." hawk came out from nowhere.

"Wow language," I messed with him, " one to talk dumb ass,'' he said.

"I'm telling you guys, it's not just on my mind. sam was acting weird the other dad when her dad walked by." Miguel went on.

"mm. Listen I've known Mr.Larusso since third grade. he's a really nice guy. you just have to talk to him." Aisha tried to comfort him.

"I haven't even been invited over yet," I held back my laugh "she's probably too afraid to introduce me."

"I would be too if my boyfriend looked like that," I tried to goof around, " maybe the wrong time."

"dude just go over there. it's an alpha move." hawk interrupted once again still throwing the candy.

"Oh you would know about that wouldn't you," I said leaning in to pretend and kiss him.

" oh shove off Nicole," he said leaning closer as I sat back down in my seat hopefully not blushing. And hawk threw a candy one more time hitting some random guy in front of us.

"Who the hell did that?" he questioned. Hawk went back to "watching" the movie as the man turned around looking all over.

"Really feeling like the upper dog now, huh?" I loved messing with him.

we continued to watch the movie. at this point hawk learned his lesson and sat back and watched the movie for real this time. I could feel his presence starring at me at some moments but I brushed it off. the movie was over and we all headed outside.

"Hey, you guys wanna hang out at my place my parents shouldn't be home," hawk looked over at each of us.

"Sorry can't have to go to the study group with Bert," Aisha informed us.