Chapter~27

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry for not uploading in a while a lot have been going on in my life so I'm trying to survive I guess in some sense lmao. But I do have an announcement to make and I'm happy to tell y'all that I have a webnovel account. A person reached out and asked if I could post on their platform and if y'all are interested then my name on there is PixieMiner06. So if you have some free time then please check it out because I post things on there that I haven't posted on this account 👉👈 so yeah that's all I need to say now let's get to the chapter shall we?
_____________________________

I sat on Koshi's lap and cried into his chest as he made a circle on my back in a calm voice he spoke up. "..Y/n I love you so much and I don't ever want to lose you but if you go back there I don't know what I'd do without you.." he voice cracked he sounded like he was about to cry. He wrapped his arms around me as his head was now in the nook of my neck.

The muffled sound of him crying made my heart break into peace's. I started to cry as well. A minute or two passed and now both of us have stopped crying "Koshi?" "Yes?" "Want to spend some time with me next weekend?" He let's go of me and look at my face "of course" he smiles happily at me.

I stared into his beautiful brown eyes as his silver hair was slightly in the way. I reach out and move his hair. As I moved his hair I felt the  urge to kiss him and I think he had the same as well. His soft lips connected with mine I didn't want it to end but sadly it had to.

_______________________________
Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry for me not uploading lately I've just been dealing with my toxic ex boyfriend (he can go fuck himself tbh) and I've been having online school as well so yeah that's fun. But other then that I'm soooooo sooo sorry for not uploading I feel so guilty but I hope you guys don't mind if I take me time with the next few chapters 👉👈🥺

Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/