Chapter~ 2

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie here. Can I just say how cute this person cosplay as Sugawara is. My god I think I just died uaidhdhfudkdkkslaodudhdhfb.

Pixie.exe has stopped working.

____________________________

~~You're POV~~

"But we have to move" the room fell silent my dad put down his chopsticks and looked at my mom she nodded her head "what I'm I gonna do about school?" I spoke up they turned their heads to look at me "yeah what are we gonna do for her?" My mom looks over to my dad "well she'll have to go to karasuno" my mom nodded her head "when are we gonna move then?" I asked poking my food with my chopsticks "we'll have to move next week" I nodded my head and got out of my chair "I'm gonna go to my room if you need me call me" I walked out of the room and up the stairs.

I reached my bedroom and opened the door I ran in and closed it I sat on my bed tears running down my cheek I know he might not care but I need to tell him I thought to myself I got out my phone and started to type.

Send to: Oikawa

I know you might not even care but I wanna tell you... I'm moving house and I'm going to a different school.

I pressed the send button and waited for an answer when I was about to put my phone down it pinged.

Sent from: Oikawa

Of course I care! And I'm a bit shocked that you still have my phone number... okay jokes aside. What school are you going to? Oh should I tell the girls for you? Ugh all I wanna do is run over to your house and hug and kiss you so much I miss you 😘

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I smiled at the text and typed back.

Send to: Oikawa

I'm going to karasuno. Please tell them I would appreciate that so much oh and I still don't forgive you but... I miss you too nerd. I have to go pack sweet dreams Oikawa.

Xxxxxxxxxx

I hit the send button then wiped my eyes "okay I need to pack" my phone pinged once more.

Sent from: Oikawa

I love you so much please don't forget me. Have sweet dreams about me princess I love you and I'll miss you.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

My hands started to shake I felt a lump in my throat "I'll miss you too Oikawa" I put my phone down and started to pack.

~~2 weeks later~~

We drove up a big mountain for hours until we got to the house it wasn't a pretty house but it wasn't bad ether we got out of the truck and moved everything into the house after that I looked around the house and found a room that I liked it had a balcony that overlooked the sea and the sunset the sky was full of pinks and purples and little bits of blues and oranges.

I sighed gently until I heard voices down stairs I got up and walked down stairs there was a little girl with orange hair "hi I'm Natsu" and a boy with bright orange hair he was a little tiller then the girl then he said "and I'm Hinata Natsu's brother" I walked over to them "hello you two my name is Sachi" my mom said happily "oh there she is" my mom pointed at me they both turned around "hi!" The little girl said as she jumped up and down "hay there" said the boy next to her.

I waved at them "sup" the boy gasped as he looked at my pinkie crap I forgot I quickly put my hand down but he grabbed it "You're just like Sugawara!" He looked up and smiled "I think he will be happy to know he's not the only one" he looks at the girls and she nods I look down at his hand and spots he has a night sky blue string neatly tide around his pinkie.

He has a soulmate I think to myself "what school do you go to?" My mom asked them as she folds my clothes "Karasuno High School" said the boy.

He lets go of my hand and puts a hand on the little girls head "oh that's where I'm going" I said he looks over at me and smiled "well then my names Hinata. Shōyō Hinata" he looks over and smiles at me "I'm y/n l/n but you can call me y/n" I smiled back "look Hinata we need to go" the little girl points at the clock "alright Natsu. Err is it alright if we walk together tomorrow?" He looks at me "I don't mind at all" I nod my head he smiled brightly and waved goodbye to us.

~~next day~~

Surprisingly I woke up early and got ready for school the same old routine except I was gonna go to a new school.

My parents was still asleep there was a knock at the door I opened it to be met with a bright orange ball of hair in front of me "Hayyy y/n" Hinata waved "hay" I smiled sweetly "let me just get my bag and we can go" he nodded his head.

~~at school~~

We arrived at school still talking to each other "what's your favourite spot?" Hinata asked as he locked up his bicycle "volleyball" I say bluntly Hinata stops for a minute then he turned around with the biggest smile I've ever seen "same here I have practice right now so do you... you know tag along" "Hell Yeah!" I smiled sweetly at him "great let's go" we started to run towards the gym.

Hinata swung open the door "hay guys!" He shouts everyone turned around to look at Hinata there was a boy with black hair and night sky blue eyes walking over to Hinata why do I feel like I know him I thought to myself " dumbass hurry up and warm up so you can spike my sets!" He shouts "okay okay don't get you cape in a twist Kageyama" Hinata pouts.

I gasped "Tobio Kageyama remember me y/n?!" I smiled at him there was a light that when on inside his head "yeah I remember you" he smiled back "How have you been? Jeez I haven't seen you forages" he walks up to me and puts and hand on my head and ruffled my hair.

I giggled a little "I'm good. Wow you've grown!" I look up in shock "who's that Kageyama?" A brown haired boy walks over "one of my friends from middle school" he smiled the boy was shocked "I've never seen you smile like that" he steps back a little "shut up Daichi!" Kageyama said through gritted teeth.

Then a buzz cut boy walked over "wow" he ran up and swung an arm around my shoulder "hay there cutie" he wiggles his eyebrows and it makes me laugh "Tanaka!" Daichi said in a dad like voice last but not least "Daichi leave him be and I think Hinata's broke" there was an adorable laugh.

Daichi moves out of the way to face a silver haired boy with lovely brown eyes and a mole underneath his left eye he had a smile placed on his beautiful face "oh hay my name is Kōshi Sugawara but call me Sugawara or Suga" his voice came out like silk my heart started to beat fast.

Hinata snapped out of his trance then ran up to me and pushed me towards Sugawara "look!" He grabbed my hand and shows Suga.

His face lit up "I'm not the only one after all" he looks into my eyes and smiles sweetly at me my heart skipped a beat.

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie here. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope have a wonderful day as well . Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/