Chapter~ 10

~~Sugawara's POV~~

Me and Daichi was still in the gym together "I need help Daichi" Daichi looked over his shoulder "I...Umm I think I have feelings with someone" he spun around and grabbed me "who?!" He was smiling ear to ear "Umm" I leaned in and whispers it into his ear.

"HER!" I nodded my head "b-but hold on.. she's a class below us.. she has a soulmate Suga!" I looked down to the floor "I know she does but I dreamt about her" Daichi was shocked by this "you think that she is your soulmate?" I could tell he didn't want to believe this "no that's not right!" I cocked my head to the side.

~~You're POV~~

I was just standing there "he has a soulmate" I said quietly to myself tears formed in my eyes I cover them and run away "Y/N!!" I head Hinata shout.

All I wanted to do was get home and cry I didn't give a care in the world right now. As I was running across the road I heard a car horn I stop and see it was heading straight at me.

~~Suga's POV~~

As me a Daichi was walking out of school we hread a car horn and a loud scream we ran over to see what happened but we didn't expect to see Y/n on the floor the man got out of his car "oh god please let her be alive" he said as he turned her over I walked over and fell to the floor on my knees I picked her up and started to cry and scream out "Some one call an ambulance..Please" I held onto her limp body feeling her chest rise and fall.

____________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Well that happened.. umm I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will probably be uploading the next chapter next week it gives me time to get a longer chapter together for all you wonderful people. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/