Chapter~25

~~Your POV~~

I stand up from the bench "Koshi?" He slowly lifts his head up the expression he had on his face scared me a little. Tanaka walks over to me "it's okay he's fine..I think" he puts his hand on my shoulder and pushes me down gently to make me sit back down. I silently sit there watching the game as the sound of skin hitting the ball filled the room and some cheering from the other team.

My eyes kept going towards Koshi. He looked hurt. I couldn't help but feel like I did something I started to play with my pinkie where that light blue string was.

I hear someone shout as I stare at me pinkie "Iwa-Chan!" I glance up to see Oikawa set a spike to Iwaizumi. He hits it perfectly Nishinoya tries to stop the ball from hitting the ground...But he sadly doesn't hit it. The sound of a whistle echos throughout the gym then the winning team cheered. My heart stopped this means I have to go back to Aoba Johsai High and I have to leave Koshi.

I jump up and run to Koshi. He looks over at me as I hug him tightly tears fall from my eyes his hand gently sat upon my cheek. Koshi's thumb moved the tears off of my cheek he gently places a kiss on my lips. He pulls away and whispers into my ear "promise me that you will come back to me and stay with me forever" I feel his pinkie wrap around mine. A smile smile was placed on my face "I promise Koshi. But you have to promise me some as well" his eyes made contact with mine "and what is that?" "Message me 'good morning and good night' oh and send photos of A/n for me please" he smiles sweetly.

"I promise my sugar"

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. I hoped you enjoyed the chapter wow I updated yesterday and today 0_0 oh and sorry for the Yagami Yato references ^-^'. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/