Chapter~ 21

~~Your POV~~

I was sitting on a bench watching the others warm up. Suga kept sneaking glances at me and he sometimes flashed a sweet smile at me. The door to the gym opened revealing the small ball of orange fluff "hay Hinata!" I shout his head turns towards me. He ran over "hay just to let you know Kageyama is still outside" "ah right go join the others. I'm gonna go talk to him" he nodded his head and ran over to the others.

I got up and walked out. I see Kageyama next to a vending machine a milk carton in hand. As I approach him I felt hands on my waist "Suga" I sighed "oh~ so you think I'm mr perfect" I jump "Let go of me!" I felt Oikawa rest his head on my shoulder. I felt his breath on my neck "please let go of me" I whispered "I'll let go of you IF you make a deal with me" I feel a lump in my throat "what's the deal?" He chuckles "if we win the practice match you have to come back to albajohsai high." I felt my knees go weak "and if we lose I well not talk to you ever again. So is it a deal?" I had to process it thoughts of having to leave Suga filled my head how would he react.

"I'll have to think about it" he sighed and let go of me "well you better think quickly about it. Because when the practice match is over you will be back with us" the sound of him walking away echoed. I stud there "I don't want to go back"
_______________________________
Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. I hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry if it was short. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/