Chapter~ 13

As soon as Suga left the room the joy and comfort went with him the only thing I had that was his was his light blue scarf. I sat back down on the bed I wrapped the scarf around my neck the smell of his colonel drifts into my nostrils.

I sighed as I lay down and I held the scarf up to my nose. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

A bright light shone into my eyes making me open then slightly "ah there you are" a soft voice said then the shadow started to place kisses on me. Then started to tickle me "hahahah St-S-Stop" I kicked my legs around as I was laughing tears were in my eyes the shadow was now above me.

I could see his face "..Suga..?" He smiles I couldn't say anything all that could come out was "why are you here?" He didn't say anything all he did was just smile. My eyes flew open as I sit up I bring my left hand to my head but something catches my eye.

I looked at my hand and saw a neatly tied light blue string on my pinkie "HUH?!" I yell at the top of my lungs a doctor ran into the room "are you okay ma'am?" I shook my head and pointed to my pinkie "I-I" I was at a loss of words. The doctor stud there smiling at me "I need to get out of here!" I said it like my life depended on it. After an hour of trying to convince him he let me go I walk out of the hospital and text Hinata.

Sent to: Orange ball of hair ❤️

Hinata I need to talk to you I'll be at your house in an hour or two.

I sent the message and made my journey to his house. I knocked at the door and Natsu opens the door she smiles and hugged me "You're Out of the hospital" she jumps around me then did a little dance "Natsu inside now" Hinata laughs a little.

She gives my one more hug and walks inside Hinata closes the door be hind him "so what did you want to talk about?" I take my hand out of my pocket and show him. His eyes lit up a grin was spread across his face then tears fell from his big brown eyes "Y-you have a soulmate" he runs up and hugs me. I hug him back the door opens up one more time I look up to see Kageyama. Hinata's head snaps up and grabs my hand showing Kageyama. He took some time to process what he was seeing but then released what it was he joined the hug while crying like a big baby "oh my god Y/n I'm so happy for you" he cry's out.

After having a group hug we all talked about what has happened when I have been gone "ah I forgot to tell you Suga has been acting weird lately. Whenever we try and talk to him he just ignores us like he's in his own world we did hear him mumbling about something but we don't know what it was about" Hinata explains as Kageyama inches closer to him I nodded my head and hum in response "he visited me in hospital yesterday he seemed perfectly fine when he was talking to me" I look away but hear "Kageyama" Hinata Giggles I look up to see Kageyama hugging him from behind.

I look at the strings on their pinkies and see that they was connected "you finally told him Kage" he looks at me "actually it was this ball of joy who asked me" he kisses Hinata on the cheek. I smile I take my phone out of my pocket "oh shit I should get going. Although my house is next to yours" I wave goodbye.

I walk into my house the smell of food filled the room. I hang up my coat and take off my shoes I stubble into the kitchen "hay mo-" I was shocked to see Suga sitting at the table with my mom. My heart skipped a beat to see him "Your out of the hospital!" He got up from his chair. He pulls out a chair for me I take a set next to him my mother winks at me. I stuff my hand into my pocket and tried to act like myself but my heart wouldn't stop beating so fast. Suga noticed this and gently takes my right hand I look up into his beautiful brown eyes I suck up the courage I pull out my left hand and put it into the table. The room fell silent. My mother stares at my hand I look at Suga who is shocked and he looks a little upset "you have a string on your pinkie" my mother said in disbelief the next thing scared me.

Suga puts his hand on top of mine he smiles sweetly "I'm happy for you" his voice was laced with sorrow. I look down to his hands and see he still doesn't have a string. My heart sinks and I feel like crying I was hoping he was my soulmate I thought to myself as my mother got up to make me and Suga a cup of (coffee/tea) "are you okay Y/n?" I nod not wanting to say a word.

Mother comes into the room holding two cups and placed them on the table "so sweetie. How did you meet this charming boy?" She asks and takes a seat at the table "um well I met him at school when Hinata invited me to the school gym to watch him practice volleyball. And well err everyone introduced them self's and there he was... Just standing there looking really cute" I cover my mouth Suga's head snaps up to look at me and my mother just stud up and said "I'm going to leave you two alone" and with that she ran away like Scooby and Shaggy.
_______________________________
Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. I hope you enjoyed the chapter I will be posting the next one on Wednesday. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/