Chapter~ 6

"wait...did...did he just...kiss...Hinata?!" I yell out making the two boys jump. Kageyama puts his arm out to protect Hinata I come out from behind the tree with my hands up walking towards them.

Kageyama puts his arm down and sighed. Hinata runs up to me "you got that all wrong!" He yells "he was getting dirt off of my face!" Kageyama started to nod his head vigorously.

Hinata looks over at Kageyama and nods after him. "Okay?" I said as I started to walk over to my house "oh um Y/n can I speak with you for a moment?" Kageyama asked. I nod my head slowly "ha grate!" Kakeyama ran up to me and into my house. Hinata giggles at him "heh well good night to you too Kageyama!" I laugh as Kageyama runs back.

His head pops around the door "good night Hinata see you at practice tomorrow!" He waves and goes inside. Me and Kageyama look at each other "sooo what do you wanna talk about?" He looks away a light blush ran across his face. He inhales "I wanna ask out Hinata!" My jaw drops excitement rushes over me. "Will you help me" Kageyama bowed "yes I'll help you!" I jumped and smiled happy to see Kageyama has found his soulmate.

After planning what to do we decided that me and Sugawara work on something for them. The next day I ran to the gym I open the door panting "Suga!" I yell at the top of my voice everyone jumps. Sugawara ran over his silver hair bouncing and shined in the sunshine his smile was beaming with joy. My heart skipped a beat he stopped in front of me "what's up Y/n?" His voice came out like silk.

"W-well um c-can we t-talk after practice?" I don't know why but I couldn't make eye contact with him. "Sure!" My face began to feel hot "g-grate well um talk to you later" I walked over to Daichi. He looked at us and waved at me "ah hay Y/n!" I smiled and ran over "hay Daichi!" For some reason I felt like something or someone broke and shattered.

~~Sugawara~~

As Y/n ran over to Daichi I felt my heart ache it was weird I tried to shrug it off but the thought of Y/n and Daichi getting close annoyed me. I don't know what's going on with me. Am I sick? No that can't be it ugh it's just my imagination. But the way she laughs and smiles it breaths life into me.

I found myself staring at Y/n as she helped with the other. The door to the gym opened and out of nowhere Azumane was standing there with Hinata and Kageyama. Hinata had the biggest smile ever and Kageyama looks the same.

Azumane scratches his neck as me and Daichi talk to him "why are you here? Are you thinking about joining? Do you know where Nishinoya is?" Daichi asked to poor man so many questions that he couldn't answer all of them. "Uhm I'm just gonna watch practice and yeah" he tensed up at the corner of my eye I see Y/n spike a ball. It hit the floor with a loud slap "whoa sooo cooool!" Hinata had sparkles in his eyes Y/n giggled and blushed gently.

"Whoa!" I hear Azumane I started to smile as Y/n cheered with the others. Y/n ran over "that was awesome Y/n" I say as she stops in front of me. Her face went red "Th-thanks Suga" she looks away.

Why is she always nervous around me? Azumane looks over at Y/n "That was awesome!" she giggled and replied with "well you should see Kageyama and Hinata's quick attach" Hinata jumps up and say's "yeah it's all boom and whoa" Y/n looks at him in confusion "yeah wait he said" we all went quiet then we all stared to laugh.

~ ~ After practise ( on one's POV ) ~ ~

Y/n and suga walk out of the gym "so what did you want to talk about?" Y/n looks up for a split second "sooo what did you want to talk about?" Y/n opens her mouth.

________________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry for not updating for a whole year I was writing other story's and was trying to finish this chapter to post it. well anyways that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/