Chapter~ 3

~~Sugawara's POV (after practice)~~

I was walking down the hall to go get something to eat.

As I reached the nearest vending machine I turned the corner and bumped into a girl with h/c hair she looked up at me "oh hay it's you" I smiled at her. She freezes a little bit "h-hay" she looks away from me "oh umm I didn't get your name last time you know because of all the boys around you asking questions and stuff" I put my hand on my head and gave her an eye smile I hear a chuckle I opened my eyes she smiled at me sweetly "my name is y/n" I stud there starting at her my heart started to beat a little fast.

~~flash back (practice)~~

"I guess I'm not the only one" I smiled at her there was a slight glimmer in her e/c eyes and I felt this connection.

"Sugawara!" I jump "y-yes" I look up at Daichi "ooh mama Suga is in trouble" the boys say as they made there we over where to y/n as  kageyama smile at her and she smiled back "can I talk to you after school please" kageyama said y/n nodded her head "sure".

I sighed a little then I felt someone glaring at the back of my head it felt like there was a hole being grilled into it.

Turning around with a petrified face I looked at the pissed off Daichi I felt like I was gonna turn into stone (A/n heh I just imagined Daichi as Medusa and I started to laugh I'm still laughing).

Daichi looked at y/n and smiled at her "ah um can you sit and watch these guys aren't doing as they told" he shot a glare at Tsukishima and Kageyama.

They both look back at Daichi kageyama was holding Tsukishima's coller on his t-shirt and Tsukishima's fist was up in the air.

"Ah kags!" Y/n walked over and got on her tip toes and grabbed his ear then dragged him away from Tsukishima everyone in the room went quiet as we stared at her.

Kageyama was pulling a face as he got dragged away.

I heard someone chuckle I turned around too see who "pft" Hinata covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing his little head off "Kageyama that is not how you treat your teammates" I hear y/n scolding him and a simple "sorry it won't happen again" "you promise?" Y/n said in a child like voice Kageyama sighed "I promise" "yay!" I turned around to see y/n smiling her e/c eyes beamed with joy.

I opened my mouth to say something but the damn bell has to go off Hinata jumps up and runs towards Kageyama and y/n "what class are you in?" He jumped up and down y/n pulls out a timetable and looked at what class she was in "I'm with Sugawara and Daichi" she smiled as she said my name "ah you guys go on ahead I need to do something first" me and y/n nodded our heads and walked out of the gym.

We talked to each other as we walked to class "so what do you do in volleyball?" She asked "I'm a setter" I say her head snaps up to look at me "ah that's so cool" she cleared her throat and said "I'm a Spiker and used to be the captain" I felt my jaw drop "y-you're a captain?!" She looks at me dead in the eye and gave me a death stare sending shivers down my spine that's scary it's better then Daichi's and Kageyama's!! I thought to myself.

~~end of flashback~~

We stud there staring at each other until "y/n there you are!" We turned around to see Kageyama "oh hi Suga" he waved a hand at me "Hay" I smiled and waved "see you later Sugawara" y/n smiled sweetly and walked off with Kageyama.

~~You're POV~~

We walked down the hall in silence until Kageyama broke it "so hows pretty boy?" He said in a pissed of voice I look up at him and stopped "w-we broke up" my heart stung with pain Kageyama turns around "what how? Why would he do that to you?!" He put his arms around me and pulls me into a hug "he was cheating on me" I felt tears run down my face.

"I'm going to kill that dick head when I see him!" He yelled I started to laugh a little Kageyama pulled away "you okay now?" I nodded my head "so" I sniffed "how's your soulmate?" His face went red and smiled "w-well I had another dream again" he looked away "tell me!" I jump in excitement "well they have the brightest smile I've ever seen and they have bright brown eyes and they jump really high their shorter then me but the one thing is that's it's a guy."

He looked at the orange string tide around his pinkie and smirked "so you're gay" I smiled up at him his face went a bright red "sh-shut up!" He covered my mouth and shushed me.

I put my tongue out and licked his hand "ew y/n" he pulled his hand away from me we started at each other then laughed at each other.

After that we went to the gymnasium and played Volleyball "come at me!" I yelled playfully a smile creeping into my face "give me one of your best sets!" "Hah your starting to sound like Hinata!" He laughed a little.

Kageyama walked over to the edge of the court and jumps up hitting the ball sending flying it towards me.

~~Suga's POV~~

I was walking passed the gym until I heard feet hitting the gymnasium floor and balls hitting the floor and people laughed and complementing each other.

I decide to walk by and see who was in there.

As I walk passed a volleyball ball flew out of the gymnasium door almost taking me with it then someone scolding someone else "why didn't you spike it?! It was the perfect chance to spike it!" "Heh you still haven't changed Kags I'll go get the ball and you finish your little tantrum" I looked around to find a place to hide "oh hi Sugawara" I turn around to see y/n waving at me with a big smile on her face.

My heart felt like it was going to burst "ah h-hello y-y/n" I grabbed my shirt and waved with my spear hand.

Y/n bent down and picked up the ball man she's got a nice as- NO! BAD KOSHI! BAD! I thought to myself and mentally slapped myself silly y/n's eyebrow went up "Are you okay?" She tilled her head my legs started to feel weak "y-yeah. Why do you ask?" I say trying to keep my balance "you're face is red and you can't even stand" she says as I stumble over and fall on the floor "see!" Y/n sighed "Suga we need to get you too the infirmary" "n-no t-that's not necessary  plus I feel fine" I got up off of the floor y/n looked at me with the 'yeah okay sure I believe that' face.

"Y/n how long does it take to get a volleyball?!" Kageyama walked out of the gym "oh hay Suga" he waved "sorry I bumped into Suga and I wanted to talk to him" she smiled at him.

Kageyama smirked and started to walk away "well I should leave I need to get to Hinata before he bugs everyone in my class" he waved leaving me and y/n on our own.

Kageyama was out of view "u-umm S-Suga" I turned around to face y/n she was playing with a straight of her lovely h/c hair I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder gently "Hay did you hear we have another freak in school now" "oh yeah that girl" "isn't she in your class?" "Yeah she sits at the back. But Sugawara always looks at the back" "wait isn't Sugawara the same?" "Yeah but he's adorable so he gets a pass" the girls laugh and walk past.

I felt anger rise and my blood boil "what did they say!" I said through gritted teeth I started to walk over to them until I felt someone grab my hand "Suga please I'm used to it. I used to get them type of comments when I was in my other school" I turned around "er do you mind me asking. What school did you come from?" y/n looked away "a-albajohsai high school" I felt my jaw drop.

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie here. I hope you enjoyed the chapter I tried my best. Anyway that's all from me.

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/