Chapter~19

I woke up the next day in Sugawara's arms. The warmth that was radiating off of him was so calming I felt like I wanted to go to sleep..but something has to go and spoil the moment.

Suga's phone goes off. He hums in response to it and rolled over to pick up the phone call "hello?" His voice was deep and groggy he puts it on speaker. A very excited and cheery voice blasts from the speakers "Suga guess what?" Hinata's voice fills the room "what?" He takes it of the speaker and puts it to him ear.

All I could hear was the muffled voice of Hinata. Suga rapidly sits up "wHaT?!" His voice echoed through out the house. "No way! B-But what about the other's?" He fell silent waiting for Hinata's reply "WAIT THEY ARE BACK ON THE TEAM!!!" Suga jumps out of bed and starts to get dressed "Umm I'll be there in a min" he ended the call.

I sit up in bed "What was that all about?" I cock my head the the side. Suga struggles to put on his jeans he hops around to get his leg thouthe hole "We have a practice match!" He smiles "with who?" His smile fades he tells me my stomach feels with dread "..oh.." I get out of bed and gets changed feeling nervous about what is going to happen. My phone pings I turn on my phone to see who text me.

Sent from: Oikawa

I'll see you there Princess.
Xxx

I immediately turned off my phone. I felt like I wanted to puke from nervousness and discussed. Me and Suga walked out of the house and made our way to the school gym "Hay Suga?" "Yeah?" I freeze in place Suga Stops and turns around. "I'm scared" He sighs and walks up to me then pulls me into a hug "There is nothing to be scared of I'm going to be there with you and if anything happens come and tell me...Oh and Y/n you don't have to call me by me last name" he pats me on the head "call me Kōshi" I nod my head "o-okay.. Kōshi"

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. I hope you enjoined the chapter if you did then give it a vote and a comment. Anyways that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/