Chapter 11: A Love Like No Other

Daring watched warily as Cerise made her way back up the aisle. Her torn dress dragged across the snow threatening to trip her with every step. She may have been covered in dirt and scratches, but to Daring, she was the most beautiful thing in the entire world.

    Cerise stepped up to the podium for the second time that day and looked deeply into Daring's azure eyes. Daring smiled brightly, he could barely focus on what the pastor was saying. He was just waiting till he could say those two magical words.

    "Do you, Prince Daring Charming, take this woman before you as your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to care for,  in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

    "I do." Daring breathed. It was almost a whisper yet his words rang out across the clearing as loudly as a stampede of horses.

    "And do you, Cerise Badwolf Hood, take the man before you as your lawfully wedded husband to love and to care for, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

    "I so very much do." Cerise beamed.

    "I pray that the two of you may always have a love like no other. Without further ado, " The Pastor glanced at the two and smiled knowingly. "You may kiss the Groom." 

    The crowd was lively. A mixture of laughter, cheers, hoots, and whistles met the couple's ears as they locked lips for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Hood-Charming.

    "I have a present for you after the reception." Daring whispered into her fluffy wolf ears.

     "Oh? Well tell everyone to get on with it then, cuz I can't wait." Cerise smiled tugged him down the podium and through the throng of loved ones as fairy dust and flower petals were thrown overhead.