-[Entrance Exam]-

Heyo! Chapter 2! Not much to say, but I hope you're enjoying it so far! Even though this is the second chapter... Anyways, Enjoy!
Thoughts
*Action*
Narration
[Sign Language]
|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|==|

(Y/n POV)

The doors to the examination area slowly opened, revealing the mock battlefield inside.

Mizumi: Woooowww!! This place is so cool!

Y/n: Mhm.

The group started walking into the mock city, admiring their surroundings as they continued

The group started walking into the mock city, admiring their surroundings as they continued. While walking, you tapped Sumire's shoulder, alerting her as you offered a piece of gum. She respectfully denied before you threw the piece in your mouth.

Mizumi: Oh, could I get one?

Y/n: Sure.

Mika: Me too.

Y/n: Fine, fine.

The blonde girl walking ahead finally removed her earbuds and pulled down her hood. She yawned for a moment before speaking, sounding both tired and irritated as she spoke.

Buds: Where are we supposed to be going?

Y/n: That big ol' flag in the street look pretty suspicious.

You pointed ahead to a large flag bearing the U.A. insignia waving in the wind as it stood tall at an intersection. The blonde girl shrugged then put her hood back while you started leading the group.

As you reached the flag, you noticed another group walking along an opposing path. It was a group of seven students, similar to your own, each also expressing confusion at their surroundings.

One of them, you unfortunately happened to recognize. It was a young man with amber eyes and ash grey hair that had specks of black.

Kosuke: You...!

Y/n: Oh, Homusubi, right?

Kosuke: Yeah! That's me!

His tone sounded a bit menacing like if he were given the chance he'd try to kick you to the floor. You awkwardly waved as you stopped at the flag post, standing parallel to the other group.

The two groups observed the surrounding area with similar thoughts wondering what was going on. A black-haired boy then walked between the groups with a finger on his chin as he thought to himself.

As he looked around you noticed he had heterochromia, one yellow eye, and a blue eye. It reminded you of a stray-cat you saw as a kid, as such, you nicknamed him, Black-Cat.

Black-Cat: Hmm...Hm...Hm, mhm. I see. It seems we're in a mock city.

Kosuke: Really? Hadn't noticed.