「Goodbyes and Hellos」

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

I'm gonna cut to the chase here-

I'm re-doing this book.

Now for the explanation segment !

So, when I made this story initially, I didn't have a clear idea of how it was going to go, and honestly, I just kinda made it up as I went, which to some people may have been apparent due to the changes I'd make to characters or dialogue every now and then. I began to realize that I didn't have any actual direction for where I wanted this story to go. I introduced too many characters at once, I forced many interactions, I didn't have a clear plot direction, I changed the way characters acted mid-chapter, overall, it wasn't something I thought was proud of, and re-reading the story, many of these issues became apparent to me. I want to deliver to you, dear readers, the best possible story I can give you. Reading this story as it is now, I can't necessarily be proud of it. Reading my most recent chapters have led me to realize that my ideas became stagnant and uninspired, and if I were to try and continue with them, this book wouldn't be sustainable nor successful.

Now, the good part. Behind the scenes, I've already begun structuring this story in a more proper way. I've constructed a timeline of events and paths for ideas to naturally flow. Right now, I've finished reworking the characters. Some are new, some are similar, and some are the same. There's fewer, but it's better that way. The characters I feel are much more human, rather than a voice to interject between sentences to prove they exist. The plot I have developed right now feels much more free with plenty of room for me to grow and develop my ideas and to connect them later on to other events in the long run. Overall, I feel much more confident with what's to come. I'm very excited to share with you this new beginning, and hope you're willing to follow, to read, and enjoy what I give to you.

Reread this story as many times as you want while you still can, cause it's all gonna disappear. Who knows, maybe some stuff from the old version will be relevant in the new version?

This is not the end; it's only a new beginning.

𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 - 𝐒: 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐗

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /