-[Prologue]-

Welcome! To this new book, I've created! A brand new My hero Academia story for y'all! Chapter will have a relatively slow start Anyways, let's start this shit.
Thoughts
*action*
Narration
[Sign Language]
—|||||———|||||———|||||———|||||—

(Y/n POV)

You were currently sitting atop a large corporate building almost fifty stories high enjoying the fresh air and beautiful skies above, or at least you would've been if everyone who passed by didn't think you were trying to kill yourself.

From on the ground masses of people gathered around looking up at you while pleading for you to get down. Meanwhile you just nonchalantly shouted back to them in a casual manner.

Man: S-Somebody call a pro hero! He's gonna jump!

Y/n: No I'm not.

Woman: Please get down!

Y/n: No, thanks.

Officer: Sir, please, You should safely step down from the edge. Things may be hard for you, but this isn't the answer.

Y/n: I'm not trying to die, but thank you.

You sighed as the officers apprehensively stepped forward. As you sat unwavering on the edge, you heard someone call out as they saw a hero incoming.

Woman: Look! Up there!

"Y/n!"

The voice calling your name caught your attention making you turn to see none other than your older brother, standing tall with his arms crossed and an annoyed expression as he hovered beside the edge.

Y/n: Kashin? What's up? Just in the neighborhood or something?

Kashin: Someone reported a teenager about to commit suicide...

Y/n: Ah. You should probably help them then.

Kashin: It's you, dumbass. Let's go.

Y/n: Nah, I'm gonna stay up here a little longer.

Kashin: I can either take you down or drag you down.

From below you began hearing many civilians shouting amongst themselves as you and your brother talked.

Y/n: Congrats, you've amassed quite an audience.

Kashin: Ah, wonderful...

He put a fake smile on as he walked toward you while you sat on the railing. With a small grin, you performed a back handspring off the railing making your brother yell.

The crowd below all screamed and gasped as they watched your quick descent toward the ground. Kashin followed after you, attempting to catch up using his Quirk.

As you fell through the air you used your quirk to generate a whirlwind beneath your feet. The whirling winds slowed your descent allowing you to safely land on the pavement.

Your brother landed beside you and smacked the back of your head with a false smile that hid his annoyance.

Man: Fujin!

Woman: You're incredible!

Boy: F-Fujin! Can I get your autograph?

From outside the crowd, you saw a pair of officers walking toward you. Seeing this, you waved goodbye to Kashin, leaving him with the adoring crowd as you made your escape.

Kashin: Y/n!

Y/n: See you at home!

You used your lightning Quirk to channel a strong current through your body and increase your speed, making you appear as a mere blur followed by short trails of electricity.