-[By A Landslide]-

Another chapter, here to end the extremely short Class Rep Arc! (Note: I don't seriously consider this as an actual Arc.)
Thoughts
*actions*
Narration
[Sign Language]
-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-(:)-

(Y/n POV)

While the opposing team prepared you calmly watched from atop a pile of steel pipes, waiting for the go-ahead to resume the game. Despite them concocting new plans against you, you remained calm, even starting to lay back on the rather uncomfortable pile.

Ryo: Kay, we're ready!

Y/n: Oh, finally.

You picked up one of the smaller steel pipes at your feet then threw it between the two of you before holding your hand to the sky.

Y/n: This'll be the last time I use my Lightning during this time! Once the bolt hits that pipe, we'll start!

The others attentively watched as they changed their stances and readied for battle while you smirked and simply snapped your fingers. From a collage of storm clouds, a single bolt of lightning dropped directly to the pipe, resuming the match.

Like before, you used your wind to gain distance from the group, but unexpectedly, you were immediately followed by both Setsuga and Yukiko, once again launching a head-on assault. This time, however, the two began fighting against you, each taking turns to attack and counter.

Rather than fight them head-on, you instead opted to keep dodging till the time was up as you created an updraft beneath you that allowed you to float above them.

Setsuga: Seishin! Jūryoku! He's airborne!

The two titans of the team immediately came running, or in this case, flying. Ichiro started the attack, raising an assortment of rebar beams into the air while Reina held you in place. You watched the beams shift and contort around you by Reina's quirk before then being forced to dirt by Ichiro.

They hardly gave you time to recover as you watched Ryo and Yami start moving toward you, followed by Amane and Mizumi. As you hit the ground, you managed to cushion your fall with a small vortex and plant yourself upright before pushing yourself away from your pursuers like a leaf in the wind, albeit a very heavy leaf.

Mizumi: Inazuma!

Ryo: I'm on it! Kageteru, hold tight!

Ryo tossed something by you before grabbing Yami by the wrist, though you used this opportunity to disrupt their plan, blowing the rock Ryo had thrown away from you.

Unexpectedly, Ryo smiled as Yami's shadow hands shot forward, wrapping themselves around you. Once attached, you were dragged along by Yami as Ryo warped to the side of the steel foundations of a barely built building.

Before you knew it, you were slammed into the nearby steel support beam before Yami let go. Though you couldn't cushion the impact in time, you were saved by the very restraints that bound you. As they had taken the bulk of the impact, they became brittle and disfigured enough for you to slip out of, though, it took a bit of contortion to do so.

Yami: L-L/n, your body!

Y/n: Relax, this is natural.