-[U.A. Academy]-

Well, here we are! The first day of U.A.! Like always, hope you enjoy it! Like the last chapter, this is pretty uneventful!

Sorry!

In the meantime, I got a lot of stuff to catch up on...
Thoughts
*actions*
Narration
[Sign Language]
—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

(Y/n POV)

You shot awake hearing your alarm for the third time then quickly shut it off as you jumped from your bed. You rushed putting your uniform on, wrapping the tie around your neck while pulling your blazer over your other arm.

You sped down the streets at an alarming speed, setting off a few traffic lights by mistake. Thanks to your Quirk, you were able to arrive in time, just as others started walking through U.A.'s gates. Finally, you were able to take a rest, fixing your hair as you stood at a crosswalk.

Reina: L/n.

Y/n: O-Oh. Seishin. Good Morning.

Reina: Good Morning.

She barely looked in your direction as she spoke in her normally dull tone. You saw she wore a relatively similar uniform. The only difference being that instead of black pants, she wore a black knee-length skirt and a pair of grey tights.

Reina: Did you sleep in?

Y/n: Yeah...I'm lucky I can move almost at the speed of light.

Reina: Yes.

She laid her bag beside her, then turned to you before grabbing the ends of your tie. You were about to stop her, but you decided against it and simply let her tie it for you.

Reina: How is it?

Y/n: Good. Thanks.

Reina: You're welcome.

Her direct answers and emotionless tone discouraged you from trying to make conversation. Luckily for you, the light changed letting the both of you cross.

As you stepped onto the opposite side, you unfortunately bumped into someone. It was a taller guy with long hair that covered parts of his face. His uniform was the same as yours, though his was worn sloppily with the blazer slipping off his shoulder and the tie unevenly tied.

Anyone else would normally be intimated or frightened by the scary-looking student, but you immediately recognized him as his attitude suddenly changed while he reached his hand out.

Yami: L-L/n! I'm sorry! I-I wasn't looking-

Y/n: Kageteru, It's alright.

Reina: Come on, you two.

You and Yami nodded to one another while Reina led you inside the building. As you passed by students they whispered curiously, understandably so since you wore drastically different uniforms from theirs.

Yami: They're...they're watching us...

Y/n: Just relax, man. And fix your blazer, will you?

Yami hung his head low as he fixed his blazer and looked toward the floor. You sighed at this before walking beside Reina.