-[Attack]-

Chapter 3 and the finale of the entrance exams! Hope you guys enjoy! Love ya! No-Homo.
Thoughts
*action*
Narration
[Sign Language]
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|

(Y/n POV)

Both groups surrounded Ketō as they smiled, staring at each opponent before them. Ketō then separated their arms, splitting them apart into four, then eight, then sixteen.

All jumped back as they then violently swung multiple blades out, attacking all around them and letting Ketō escape.

Ketō: Sorry! But if I stuck around in one place, it'd be tooo easy!

They playfully saluted before jumping away. As they did, you watched Tokei hold his hand out, snapping his fingers as he smirked.

You were suddenly taken back to the moment Ketō started multiplying their arms. You barely questioned it, instead taking the chance to quickly throw a bolt of lightning out, shocking Ketō and making them pause.

Ketō: Arghh. That's no fun...not at all. Tokei Sentōki, you used it, didn't you?

Tokei: Might've.

Announcer Mic: Tokei Sentōki! Quirk: Timeline! Tokei has the uber-powerful ability to stop and rewind time! Although he can only do this for fifteen seconds, afterward, he needs to wait another 15 minutes to use it again, otherwise, he might cause a paradox!

Tokei: Inazuma! Go!

Ryo threw a handful of marbles out to Ketō as they formed a hook-like blade. They carefully watched each marble before quickly turning around as Ryo appeared behind them, jumping into an uppercut landing a clean hit on their chin.

Ketō reared up to retaliate, but Ryo disappeared as a blade traveled through where he previously stood.

Ryo: Unpredictable, baby!

Announcer Mic: Ryo Inazuma! Quirk: Warp! Ryo can warp to the last handheld object he touches, letting him throw objects around and appear to them instantly. The range is pretty much as far as he can throw! Plus, he keeps the momentum of the object he throws, allowing for heavy hits!

Ryo: Nice combo!

Ketō grit their teeth as their arms divided like before. Although, this time, they turned to sharp needles that shot out in random directions, forcing both groups to dodge.

With this. Ketō made an escape, sprinting down the street before tearing apart nearby walls and sealing off their path.

Ketō: Sorry, kids! But I can't make this too easy for you!

Ryo: C'mon! Let's-

Amane: No, we need to get the others. We had them surrounded and they still got away.

Y/n: Speaking of which. Teienchi!

You as well as your teammates covered your ears as Sumire shouted to the opposing group, commanding them where they stood.

Sumire: Stay!

Their bodies froze up as their eyes quickly shifted around. With them stopped, you quickly departed leaving them in the road.

Mika: How long will that last?

Sumire: [5 minutes, roughly]

Y/n: About 5 Minutes.

Mika: Alright, then.

Y/n: I'll get the others. Find Ketō and give a signal when you do.

They nodded as you broke from the group, following the explosive sounds across the battlefield.