-[Fun Facts: Vol. 1]-

Since I have a large amount of OC's in this book, I figured I dedicate a chapter every couple chapters to give each an additional thing for my characters whether it be a character fact, development/author fact, or just a random fun fact!

For fun!

This chapter is dedicated to some of my favorite female oc's!

///--///--///--///--///--///

Development Fact - Naoko

Naoko's original Quirk was planned to be called Dual face. Simply put, it would basically be a Jekyl and Hyde or Bruce Banner and Hulk situation where her normal side would be incredibly smart, while her other side would incredibly strong. Which admittedly, does sound cool, but then I realized I have a good amount of strength type quirks already in the form of Setsuga, Mikazuki, and Yukiko. So a fourth would seem repetitive.

Though, this idea somewhat remains in the form of her mini outbursts.

--///--///--///--///--///--

Author Fact - Reina

Reina was rewritten three different times including changes in appearance, name, and Quirk. Her original character was going to have an ice quirk that would've let her create and control ice like Aokiji from One Piece. Furthermore, with that ice quirk she was gonna have a "cold" personality. But I figured that'd be too much like Todoroki.

///--///--///--///--///--///

Character Fact - Sumire

Sumire, despite not looking strong, is a skilled fighter. Since she comes from a rich family, she's taken some mandatory self defense courses. She's quite versed in common fighting styles like Boxing and Muay Thai, though is better at the former.

--///--///--///--///--///--

Development Fact - Yukiko

Yukiko was originally planned to speak in the third person, though the idea was scrapped after thinking it might getting annoying fast and seem incredibly redundant. However, there was a planned line I was going to use in the entrance exams that went like so -

Y/n: Hi, I'm, Y/n L/n.

Yukiko: ...

Y/n: And you're...?

Yukiko: Yukiko only gives her name to the strong.

Y/n: Yukiko...Got it.

///--///--///--///--///--///

Author Fact - Katai

Katai and Y/n actually share an unusual association with one another. Though, It's actually their families that are associated in a very strange way. And no, they're not cousins or half-siblings or something, if that's what you're thinking.

Here's an obscure hint, being a bodyguard isn't as profitable, but it's honest work.

--///--///--///--///--///--

Character Fact - Mikazuki

Mikazuki was a scary fuckin kid. As a child she had an extremely short temper, and would often break the things around her during tantrums. Starting Middle-School, however, she's seriously mellowed out, but that doesn't mean she never goes berserk once in awhile.

///--///--///--///--///--///

Character Fact - Mikuro

Mikuro is described to be somewhat fearless considering the monsters she puts up with when using her Quirk. She doesn't get scared very often, despite many attempts against her, and boy do I mean many. However, she does have one deep dark fear, one that she'd never reveal to a living soul.

--///--///--///--///--///--

Development Fact - Amane

Amane's pocket dimension was originally planned to look like the Kamui Dimension from Naruto

It was originally going to basically be a bunch of islands with various items and junk scattered around like trash, but I opted for something more

It was originally going to basically be a bunch of islands with various items and junk scattered around like trash, but I opted for something more...classy.

///--///--///--///--///--///

Author Fact - Mizumi

I imagined Mizumi to be an atrocious dancer who makes up for her shortcomings through her voice. As she can't dance, she instead has a wonderful singing voice.

I imagine she'd sound like this

--///--///--///--///--///--

Character Fact - Mitsuki

Mitsuki is feared by some of the students in UA, mainly due to her minor sadistic tendencies. One student went in for a scraped knee asking for Mitsuki to heal him. In response, she threatened to cut him up with a scalpel for wasting her time with such a childish injury.

///--///--///--///--///--///

Development Fact - Yurei

Initially, Yurei was planned to be the third teacher. Like, Nezu, she would've talked and been very sassy like any normal cat. However, after the creation of Ketō, she was turned into a side character.

--///--///--///--///--///--

Here's one for Ketō! Not technically a girl, but not technically a guy either.

Ketō was actually an oc suggestion made from an online friend. They believed that Ketō would be an entertaining character given their Quirk and undecidable gender allowing for many humorous opportunities.

///--///--///--///--///--///

That's all the fun facts I have for today! Half of you probably glossed over this, but I don't mind. Onto the next chapter, right?!

See you, space cowboy...