-[Limbo]-

Here we are! Technically the epilogue to the entrance exams. A week passes between the entrance exam and the first day of U.A. So I was like, I could use this.

Note, this pretty much a filler chapter, so don't expect anything too exciting. Like always, hope you enjoy it! In the meantime, I got a lot of stuff to catch up on...
Thoughts
*actions*
Narration
[Sign language]
|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|

(Y/n POV)

Five-days had passed following the events of the entrance exam with nothing but silence from the teachers.

Currently, you were laying in bed, checking your phone as you basked in the sunlight pouring through from your window. Your room was suddenly broken into as Kashin stood in the doorway, holding an envelope between his fingers.

Kashin: Hey, heads up.

Y/n: Wait, fuck-

Both the envelope and your phone simultaneously hit your face making you groan as Kashin laughed while exiting the room.

Reading the letter you saw it was addressed to you from U.A. . Curious, you cut it open with your finger dropping a small disk onto your bed.

Mirai: What's that?

Y/n: Does anyone in this house knock?

You picked it from your bed along with your phone as you stepped out, pushing Mirai into the hallway as you shut your door.

Kazane: Oh, did you get your results?

Y/n: I think.

You tossed the disc to her which she effortlessly caught before pressing the top of it. A holographic screen then shot out showing Ketō in front of an extravagant background.

Ketō: Hi-ho! It's me, Ketō! Here to give you the final verdict!

They took a brief pause while they slipped on a pair of glasses and opened an envelope.

Ketō: Y/n L/n...For your brave work and leadership during the entrance exam, plus that insanely cool lightning drop you landed on me.  It's with great pride and pleasure that I tell you...You...PASS! Congratulations!

Confetti shot out from where they stood as they tossed the envelope into the air. They then let out a sigh before rolling their shoulder and smiling.

Ketō: That was good, right?

Naoko: Yep! Perfect!

The video then cut out while your mother and sister grinned ear to ear after hearing the results.

Kazane: I knew my baby could do it!

Mirai: Yeah, congrats!

Y/n: Mom, please I'm not a child.

Kazane: You are under my roof. Anyway, who was that? I recognized Nao's voice, but I've never seen the other guy.

Y/n: He...or rather, they, go by Ketō. Ketō Uchuni. Apparently, they're an alien or something.

Kazane: Oh, sounds Exciting!

Kashin appeared soon after, tripping up the stairs as he held a popsicle in his mouth, eyeing the three of you curiously.

Kashin: What'd I miss?

Mirai: Y/n got accepted into U.A.

Kashin: Aww...baby bro, congratulations. Let me give you a hug.