"First Day"

"Come on Y/n," Lily said pulling my blankets off me.

    "Lily! Why can't you and James teach me here. And since we just moved, it'll be hard starting in November," I groaned getting up from the bed.

   "Because Y/n, you have to get outside. Have the high school experience. I'm sure you will do just fine Y/n. You need to make friends," Lily replied, taking my hand and dragging me to the closet.

   "But I do have friends! Hermione, Harry, and Ron are all I need."

   "Yes but they are gone to boarding school. Now come on, go shower and get dressed," She said handing me light blue jeans, a white shirt, and a red flannel.

    I was surprised by how good the outfit was. I didn't bother arguing, for now, and I did the essential things I had to do. I showered, got dressed, straightened my hair, brushed teeth, etc. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs. Lily and James were eating breakfast.

   "Morning Y/n!" They both said as I walked into the kitchen.

   "Hey," I said tired as I walked over to the silver fridge.

   "Oh come on Y/n, you get to start school today. How exciting is that!" James said looking over at me.

  "So fun knowing I'm not going to know anyone there," I said, grabbing an apple.

   "That's why you make friends, Oh! Y/n, we are going to be late. Grab your bag and lets go," Lily said speed walking to the door.

    I nodded sadly as I hugged James from behind goodbye. I grabbed my bag and speed walked over to Lily's car. I got into the car, threw my bag in the back, and she drove me to the school. As minutes went by, we approached a school that said Swellview High. I grabbed my bag and headed to the front of the school. Lots of kids were in there, and I began to feel nervous.

   "Lily why," I groan as she opened the glass door.

   "Because Y/n, you will do great. Oh here comes a teacher now," She replied looking up.

   All of the kids began to stare as a blonde teacher, who looked a bit odd approached.

    "Ahh, you must be Y/n and Lily Potter. I am Ms.Shapen. Welcome to Swellview High. I am amazed at your grades! You're definitely going to be top of the class," the teacher said to me before shaking Lily's hand.

    I looked around as Lily and Shapen began to talk. A group of three are the ones who caught my eye. A darker skin, brown eyes, short, yet sweet looking girl. A tall pale curly head boy and... wow. A boy with dirty brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and adorable looks made eye contact with me. He looked like he was stunned. Was there something on my face? I didn't know but I just smiled nervously and waved at the group. They all waved back, except the kid with dirty brown hair. I couldn't tell what was wrong or if there was something wrong. I looked away from the group.

   "Umm here... HENRY! Show Y/n around and be her friend. Goodbye Lily!," Shapen said.

   "You know it's okay he's probably busy-"

   "It's completely fine," The dirty blonde hair boy said, running over to Ms.Shapen and I.

   "Good, and Henry don't ruin this," Ms.Shapen said walking away.

   "Well she seems delightful doesn't she," I said nervously, turning to him holding my bag.

    He laughed at my response. His smile was adorable, and gorgeous. I couldn't help but smile as well.

   "I'm Henry. Henry Hart," He said softly looking into my eyes, putting out his hand.

   "Y/n," I replied back shaking his hand.