"Astrojerks"

"Firebolt?" The little girl said pointing Ray's laser at all of us.

"I'm here too" Henry remarked walking over to me.

"Still here" Ray added coming up to my other side.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"FIREBOLT! CAPTAIN MAN!!! Let us out!!" Two men yelled trapped in compartments behind the girl.

"Be quiet dad!" The girl turned around and yelled.

"Dad?" I asked.

"What's the deal here?" Henry asked.

"I'll tell you the deal. That's my daughter, Kelsey," The man on the right said.

"And she's not supposed to be here!" The man on the left yelled.

"Well how did you get up here?" Ray asked.

"I used my dads I.D." The girl replied.

We all looked at each other shocked.

"And then?"

"And then I sneaked on the supply rocket, hid in a storage container, and here I am,"

"She's good," Henry whispered to me.

I struck him with a look and he look down at his feet nervously.

"Alright I don't know what the heck is going on here but you let those astronauts outta their sleep... things," Ray told Henry.

"On it," Henry said taking his laser to the astronauts.

"You just freeze!" The girl yelled.

"Yeah I don't freeze... I thaw,"

Henry looked back at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes. He really thinks he did something there.

"You move, I'll blast you," The girl said as Henry tried walking passed her.

He looked down at her and smirked. He walked back and dropped his laser.

"Good luck," He winked.

The girl began blasting and Henry began dodging. Ray and I moved towards the wall of the space station.  Henry spun around and placed his hands on the wall right above my shoulders, having me trapped. My heart began to race as he looked into my eyes. He smiled at me as the silence drew in.

"Woahhh.... how did you do that," The girl asked.

"With my hyper motility," He answered looking back at the girl still with his hands on the wall above my shoulders.

"What does that mean?"

"That I'm good," Henry said looking at me and smirking.

I rolled my eyes and moved one of his arms. Nothing happened. Nothing happened. I didn't feel anything. Him and I are friends. That's it. I walked in the middle of the room, face to face with the girl and used my telekinesis to put Ray's laser back in my hands.

"Alright we're taking you back to earth... you are from Earth right," Ray asked causally walking over to her.

"Yes! But I'm not going back! Those astronauts are evil! Look!" The girl said looking back at the astronauts.

She stomped her way over to the end of the space station. She clicked a couple buttons and opened a door which slide out a tub full of bunnies.

"Awww bunnies, look how adorable, look at those bunnies," We all began to say walking over to the bunnies.

"Don't you guys get when they brought those bunnies up here into space?" The girl asked.