"Jealous?"

It's been a week since I walked out on Ray. I apologized a few days after because I knew it was stupid and it should have never happened. I need to move on from it. I was young when he left anyway and I love the person I am today. Without him leaving, I would be a completely different person. Anyway, Henry got better after the few days like I said, and I'm glad to have my Henry back. Last night I was remembering our old memories, but I couldn't remember what I felt about them. When I first got my memories I did, I am almost positive, but now I have no idea. I'm scared to tell anyone about it. I have no idea who to tell. I get this sensation in my stomach, it's unpleasant yet pleasant, but I feel like I have to shut it off. I don't even know if I can, but if it feels like if I don't something bad is going to happen.

"BOO!" Henry shouted from the side of my bed.

   Laying on my stomach, I jumped. I threw my phone in the air and turned on my back to find Henry holding the top of his head laughing.

"What the heck Henry?" I asked slightly laughing, jokingly hitting his arm.

   He laughed even harder. I shook my head smiling.

  "I need my doctor. Piper threw a suitcase at my head," Henry said as I got up from my bed.

  "Hen- wait Piper threw a suitcase at your head?"

  "Yeah, something about she paid for my parents a hotel somewhere I don't know"

I rolled my eyes.

   "Sit down," I told him.

   He sat down on my bed holding the top of his head. I placed my hands on the spot where his hands were last. I closed my eyes and began healing his head within seconds. Electricity raced through my veins, through my hands, and I could feel Henry's head healed.

   "Thanks, hey why were you laying in bed anyway?" Henry asked standing up.

  "I was just laying down and-" I began saying.

    Henry's eyes traveled to my phone case. It was the picture of Harry, Hermione, Ron, and me.

   "You miss them?" He asks innocently.

    I sighed. I looked down at my phone case and I moved my pillow to reveal my binder. Every single picture I took with them was in there.

   "Yeah."

    He looked down at the photos and nodded.

   "How about we go downstairs and try to get your mind off things yeah?" He asks.

   "Listen... that's very sweet and all... it's just hard sometimes. I grew up with Henry and knew Ron and Hermione for a few years now. They were like family, and nothing can change that," I replied.

   "I know.. is there anything I can do?"

    I shook my head and put the photos away.

   "Let's just go downstairs and relax. It's Saturday. We should enjoy our weekend like normal teens," I remarked.

He nodded and smiled.

"Just let me get changed and I'll meet up with you alright?" I said.

He nodded again. He walked out of the room and shut the door softly. I threw on an oversized t-shirt and ripped jeans. I slightly tucked my t-shirt into my jeans and grabbed my phone. I grabbed white ankle socks, put them on, and began walking out of my room when I realized Henry was by the door. He was scrolling on his phone, leaning against the wall to my left. He waited for me this entire time.