"The Wall Dogs"

"I'm sorry but I don't believe it," I said sitting down in the circle booth.

"How could I prove to you that I am your father?" Ray said.

"Um... look can we just talk about this one on one later?" I said.

He nodded. He walked over to the cameras. The wall dogs were on the screen. I walked over to the cameras. I touched a button by accident. Just then, I turned to Henry. Flashes of Henry with one of the wall dogs came about.

   "Where are you going tonight," I said turning around facing him.

   "Home?" He said.

    "Hmm," I said climing down the steps of the stage that was built beneath the cameras.

     I walked over to Henry and grabbed his hand. I dragged him over to the corner of the room.

   "Who's Veronica and what do you have planned for the Swellview sign," I whispered.

    He looked at me stunned.

   "I...uh-"

   Just then he ran to the tubs. He tapped his belt, and yelled up the tube. I looked at him in shock.

  "What was that about?" Ray said.

  "I got this," I said.

    I ran over to the tubes. I used my telekinesis to make the tube come down. I shouted up the tube. I found Henry and made myself invisible. I followed him to the Swellview sign.

   "Hey!...Hello? Girl?...Here wall dog," Henry said and began whistling.

   Oh my lanta. This guy I swear sometimes.

   Just then, a girl began doing acrobatics that were heading for Henry. She stopped right in front of him.

   "You know you could have just walked up to me?" Henry said.

    The girl began looking around. She was blonde, and really pretty with a blue streak in her hair.

   "You came here alone, right?" The girl said.

   "Yeah I'm alone," Henry replied.

   "Good to know," she said smirking.

    The girl began to lean in, but Henry stopped her.

  "Woah, I don't even know your name," Henry said putting his hand out.

   "Why don't you guess. Here's a hint, it's Veronica?" The girl said.

   "That's a pretty specific hint, Veronica," Henry replied.

   Just then, Veronica leaned in and Henry didn't pull away. Oh disgusting. This guy is just a liar. He's been seeing her, even after the night he kissed me. In front of my best friends. I wanted to cry. Or barf. I don't know.

   Once she leaned away, she threw Henry a spray can.

  "What's this for?" Henry asked.

    She took his hand and led him over to the sign.

   "We are going to do work on the Swellview sign," Veronica said putting her finger on the can.

   "What? No are you crazy?" Henry said stopping her instantly.

   "Are you really going to be a Herbert?" Veronica said.

   Really? What is this girl from the 70's? Herbert? Henry was taken back the insult.