"Splitting Adam"

I got to my feet and began to walk around the strange neighborhood. Moment later, I ended up near a mall. I pulled the doors open to see regular kids. None that I have seen before, but it was still normal. I walked over to a table that looked like a birthday party. A girl with brown hair was there who seemed to about 13-14 was there. I walked over to her.

"Um excuse me?" I began tapping on her shoulder.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Can you tell me where-"

I said but a boy with a lampshade on his head cut me off as he swooped around me on one of the cops segways.

"Party coming through!" He yelled.

Her and I laughed.

"Hey, you seem a little worried and jumpy. Need to talk for a second?" She asked.

"Uhh that would actually be great yeah.. thank you," I replied.

***

"Wow you're hilarious!" She remarked smiling and laughing.

"Thank you thank you," I replied laughing too. "Hey... what's your name?" I asked.

"Lori.. Lori Collins, you?"

"Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n."

"Well nice to meet you Y/n."

I smiled at her.

"Let's party it up!" A voice shouted.

I turned around to see a boy with dirty blonde, really messy hair come and dance around with the kids that were at the table. I looked more closely at the boy to realize he looks exactly like Henry.

"Henry?" I asked walking over to him.

"Ahh sorry pretty lady, the names Adam," He smirked as he walked over to the cupcakes.

How could this be? He literally looks exactly like Henry, just younger. Where am I?

"Oh.. my apologies," I said walking over next to Lori.

"Ah-" Adam began to say.

Adam put his hands on my head and pushed my face down into the cake. I pulled my face out to see Lori getting super upset with Adam. I wiped my eyes and mouth by my hand before I spoke.

"Lori it's completely fine. Could I please have a towel or something though?" I asked wiping my eyes.

"Of course."

She walked over to me and handed me the towel. I wiped my face and headed into the bathroom. I rinsed my face and hands. I placed my hands on the counter. I gazed up at the mirror.

Why in the world am I here? How did I get here? Am I even on planet Earth? Okay y/n stop being ridiculous. Lets start from the beginning. After I left Junk-N-Stuff I was running.. and running.. and then I saw the royal blue color.. it was familiar. Like.. the one we saw on the time portal! Okay this definitely has something to do with time. The memories I was seeing... the last one I remember was me wondering if I could travel to a... another multiverse using my powers.

"Oh no"

"Everything okay Y/n?" Lori asked.

I turned around faster than lighting. Lori looked at me really worried.

"Yeah yeah.." I answered.

"Here, I know a place where anyone can become calm. Come on," She said taking my hand.