"Got The Job"

**Y/n POV**

The wall dogs. The wall dogs have been running around the city. Tonight, that's going to change. I waved my hand over my body and my maroon uniform was on. I snuck out of the house and began thinking about the destinations they have recently gone to according to the news. I scanned the outside world with my X-Ray vision, and I found the wall dogs. They were graffitiing a windmill. I ran over to them, not realizing there was a lot more than one.

"Oh look- AH!" One of them screamed as I sped into the area.

"It's...it's-"

"Firebolt," I heard to my left.

I looked to see Kid Danger, alone. I nodded to him, receiving a smile in return.

"Get them!" One of them said.

Kid danger and I raced over to the wall dogs, trying to capture them. As I began fighting one of guys, he made it clear that had other intentions than taking me down.

"So uhh-" The guy stuttered as he threw a punch but missed.

I ignored him trying to talk to me as I grabbed his arm and dragged it above my shoulder.

"Wanna go out sometime?" He asked looking down at me as his body brushed against my back.

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my foot behind his ankle. I pulled it towards me as I let go of his arm. He falls backwards, causing his back to slap against the grass.

"Oo sorry I thought you asked if you wanted me to knock you out sometime. Silly me," I winked looking down at him.

So many of the wall dogs began attacking and escaping at once. Two wall dogs grabbed me. One of them held my arms back as the other began to punch me across the face. Blood gushing out of my mouth, the pain drove me into another thought. I used my mind and thought about being invisible. I concentrated hard, and soon enough that's was happened.

"What?" They questioned and dropped me.

   Their heads shook from left to right trying to find me. I got on my feet, and when I was ready to fight again I spit the gushing blood flooding on the inside of my mouth. Their eyes directed to the splash of blood in the grass. Without becoming visible, I knew this was my chance.

"Over here losers!" I shouted.

They turned around shocked, as I punched them both in the face. They collapsed backwards. I scanned the ground to see the only three guys I knocked out. I looked up at Kid danger handcuffed to a poll. I snapped the thought about being invisible out of my mind. I bent my head down and found my hands and the rest of my body becoming visible. I raced over to Kid danger.

"You...you can become invisible?!" Kid danger questioned with shock, excitement, and amusement as I stepped behind him.

"There's a lot I can do, but what I'm about to do I'm going to need you to hold still," I exclaimed standing behind him a little concerned.

He nodded. I had no idea if I was even going to be able to do this. I used my mind again, and closed my eyes. I thought about lasers shooting out of my eyes. Once I opened my eyes and concentrated on the handcuffs my eyes began to feel warm. Really warm. I then heard a click, causing me to break concentration.

"What... What did-"

"No time for that-"

"Heyyy, wait when did you get here?" Captain man said coming from the bathrooms.

Kid Danger and I looked at each other and gave Captain man a "really?!" look.

"Hey what's that over there?!" He said.

He looked at something behind me. When I turned around, I didn't see anything but felt a sting in my back. I spun around to see Captain Man with what looked like a phone.

"Captain Man?!" Kid danger whimpered.

"Umm ow," I said looking at Captain Man's shocked face.

"Umm...uhh-"

"Did you just try to knock Firebolt out?!" Kid danger gritted through his teeth.

"Umm no?" 

Kid danger went up to Captain man and they began muttering some stuff to each other as if they were whisper arguing. A few minutes later they turned back to me without a word. Annoyed with their silence, I spoke up. 

"Soo... why did you hit me with that?" I asked.

"Well... I wanted you to come with us," Captain man said.

"Okay, you could have just asked,"

They both looked at me shocked and back at each other. I rolled my eyes and followed them back to a place. A place in which looked like a store. It was so dark I couldn't see the name of the building. I followed Kid danger and was led into what sounded like an elevator. Once Captain Man pressed a button, my whole body dropped. Literally. It was like I was falling. Kid danger and I screamed. Just then the elevator stopped, and opened. Lights began to come on.

"Woah" I exclaimed getting up from the elevator floor looking around the room.

"This is the man cave," Kid danger smirked as if he was showing off.

"Sit down," Captain Man said.

I walked over to a circle like couch. Kid danger sat next to me as Captain man sat in front.

"So.. Firebolt-"

"We want you to work for us," Kid danger said eagerly.

I looked at him shocked. Me? Wait would that mean I have to show them my identity? Uh oh.

"Umm, wait I thought you didn't want-"

"Yeah we had this whole thing and basically now I don't mind," Captain Man explained.

"So... what would this mean?" I asked.

"Well, you would come to work without your mask-"

Oh I knew that was coming.

"Of course, so would we. And basically fight crime together. We've seen you out there, and this team could really use you," Captain man said.

I was shocked by his choice of words. It would be nice to have a job. He sounds serious. I looked over at Kid danger, and I couldn't say no.

"Okay," I said.

Kid danger smiled. Captain man nodded.

"Monday you start. Any questions?" Captain man asked.

"No sir," I said.

Captain man slightly smiled, and looked over at Kid danger. His face was beaming with excitement.

"Glad to have you as a partner, Firebolt," Kid danger said lending out his hand.

"You too, Kid Danger," I said smiling, shaking his hand.

"Great, now you two go over to the elevator and say up the tube. Kid danger will lead you out since it's still dark outside and he knows the way even in the dark," Captain man explained.

I nodded and followed Kid danger to the elevator. I felt someone grab my hand. Kid danger then, led me out of the place. We stood outside of the store, letting the cool air brush against our faces.

"Well it was great doing business with you, Firebolt," Kid danger beamed spinning around in front of me.

I slightly smiled. The distance between us became to a moment where I felt something. I gulped nervously as I felt Kid danger get close to me. To be fair, I did need to move on. Henry had chose Charlotte. I felt a hand brush against the bottom of my jaw. My heart began to race, and the feeling of my body escaped from beneath me. Lips pressed against mine, and I didn't pull away nor hesitate to kiss him back.