"New Years"

*Y/n POV (Back to Present)*

I began debating whether or not I should turn into Firebolt. Charlotte wouldn't leave my side though, therefore I couldn't get away. Most of us jumped onto the couch, including Henry once he got back and Henry's dad. He stood close to me. Just moments later, Captain man burst opened the door. How could Captain man know about the thing in Henry's bag?

"Hello citizens, that I don't know. Would you guys like to-"

"Captain man!! There's a huge mutant in Henry's bag. Kill it!" Henry's mom shrieks pointing towards their basement.

I looked down at my feet. I didn't know if he was going to recognizing my eyes or not.

"Ahh yes, and I've seen you all before except you," Captain man said.

I looked up to see everyone staring at me. I looked at Captain man to see his face shocked. He shook out of it and headed into the room. I was confused. Did he recognize me? Oh no.

***

"It's on my face!," Piper repeated freaking out running down the stairs.

We all looked back at her to see this big bug glowing on her cheek. I had to help, but then they all would know that I am Firebolt. I jumped off the couch, raced over to her and lead her out the door. I closed the door behind me.

"Okay Piper I'm going to need you to stand still alright?" I said.

She nodded scared closing her eyes. I took my hand and I smacked the bug off of her face. The bug went flying towards the street into a bush. Piper slowly opened her eyes and felt her face. She looked at me with excitement.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Piper squealed hugging me.

"No problem kid," I said hugging her back.

"Little child come ba- wait where did the bug go?" Captain man said opening the door, holding a flashy looking weapon from the door.

"Y/n smacked it off my face!" Piper squealed.

I gave Captain Man a half smile as he looked at me with surprise.

"Where is it?" He asked me.

"It landed in the bush," I said looking back.

He nodded and ran over to the bush. He mumbled something to the bush and began shouting at it with the glowing weapon he had in his hands.

"Uhh let's get inside," I said turning around to facing the door, putting my hand behind Piper.

She nodded as we both walked into the house.

"Piper! Are you alright?" Henry's mom asked.

"Yeah, thanks to Y/n the bug went into a huge bush," Piper said with a laugh.

I nervously laughed as Charlotte and Henry gave me slight smiles.

***