the secret

jinsoul paced around the room with many thoughts filling her head. 

"god i am such an idiot!" she shouted while throwing a pillow from the sofa to the wall. 

ever since jungeun's confession, it's all jinsoul could think about. she wasn't sure what her feelings were. jinsoul loved yerim, but she loved jungeun too. 

she felt like the biggest villain on earth for lying to jungeun for so long. well, it wasn't exactly her business who jinsoul was dating anyway... right? if jinsoul had known jungeun's true feelings about her way before then, things possibly could've changed.

of course jinsoul didn't want to tell yerim what happened. it would definitely ruin their relationship, and she's not ready for that. so, she dialed the only person left on her cell.

"jiwoo... we need to talk."

...

"she did WHAT?!" jiwoo yelled out.

"yep, and now i have no idea what to do. i need advice jiwoo!" jinsoul cried out on the phone.

"well it's a predicament indeed." jiwoo paced around the room. "just know that i am awful at relationship advice, so there definitely is only one sensable person to go to."

"who! please tell me! i'll do anything to fix this! i just want my best friend back" jinsoul sighed.

"okay, her name is--"

yerim was back from her class and entered her dorm room, which frightened jiwoo. not knowing what to do, she had to improvise on the phone.

"i-uh- thanks mom! talk to you soon!" jiwoo quickly hung up.

jinsoul looked at her phone in confusion, and groaned. 

"what am i gonna do..." she thought to herself.

...

"hey yerim! you're back already!" jiwoo nervously exclaimed.

yerim giggled. "well yeah, i was gone for 2 hours. such a boring class" she rolled her eyes.

"well what did you expect taking calculus at your age?" jiwoo plopped on the sofa.

yerim sat next to her and shrugged. "i don't know anymore at this point." she took out her phone. "oh yeah, was that your mom on the phone?"

"oh uh- yeah... she just asked how i was doing and stuff" jiwoo stuttered. she nervously looked away from yerim.

"you seemed pretty quick to hang up as soon as i came. are you sure you're not working for the fbi?" yerim joked.

jiwoo giggled. she wasn't even sure why she was lying to her. yerim knows that jiwoo and jinsoul are friends again, so what's the issue? 

looks like she just couldn't risk the thought of jinsoul wanting to keep this whole fiasco a secret, yet jiwoo deciding to blab everything to yerim as if it wouldn't put a toll on their relationship.

at this point, she just decided to leave it until jinsoul calls back. hopefully it will be alright with her...

--